2019 Day 1 Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

jleisher

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I went to a Phish show with some friends once.  It wasn't the worst show I have ever seen.  I think it will forever hold the last place of "good" shows that I have seen though.  Just not my kind of music.

You didn't take enough amphetamines 

Wilkins at 12 and Adderley at 30 final prediction on draft eve.  Pack go with a high character future leader on the D-line and take day 1 starter at S to match up with Amos.  Can't wait for the run on S in the second and because of the acute need Gute fills the hole.  Dunno these picks make the most sense to me.

20 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Dream #2 not really.  Still want to find a way to get Rosen on our team.  Think Gute really likes Lock though.  Won't take him at 12 but if he's there at 30 think he'll end up a Packer.  Better to grab one early than late.  If the Packers are on the upswing we'll be drafting late again every year.  It will be awfully tough to find the "guy" drafting in the upper 20's.

Unless you plan on dumping AR early you could have a boat load of money on QB for 2022 and 2023.

1 minute ago, deathstar said:

And hopefully indefinitely suspended.

He should have never been in the league in the ******* first place. Let alone a guy they talked up all the time. I need to start punching kids and unborn kids in the womb

I wanna have millions!!

My first choice would be to move up into range to get one of Bosa, Q Williams, Allen, Oliver, or White. And if by some "Derwin James fall in your lap type miracle", one of those 5 makes it all the way to #12, you run to the podium and knock over the handicap kid who gets in your way. Then at pick 30 it's Parris Campbell each and every time for me.

Archived