2019 Day 1 Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

jleisher

Just now, Cadmus said:

Weird combo of PBRs and Moon Man. 

That's two not so similar brews. 

Moon Man is probably my favorite NG brew. 

I love me some Moon Man, the bar I went to didn't have them though. 

Now that I remembered, I even drank a few Coronas too lol. 

Just doing some last minute cramming on OT prospects. 9_9

So far Andre Dillard is the best one hands down no brainer decision. 

I'm not feeling it with any of the other prospects. Don't see it at all with McGary.

5 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

For the stuff that's always available, definitely. 

Otherwise it's probably Hearty Hop. 

Yeah, that's what I meant. Never had Hearty Hop tho. I'll look out for it. Have you had that fruity IPA they just released last month? Can't remember what it's called.

EDIT - Found it. It's called Break O'Day. They label it as a "Juicy IPA."

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yeah, that's what I meant. Never had Hearty Hop tho. I'll look out for it. Have you had that fruity IPA they just released last month? Can't remember what it's called.

I have not. 

I'm hit or miss on Hazy IPAs. I don't like things that have an overwhelming citrus taste, I just need a better balance. New Belgium does it well with their Voodoo Ranger variant. There's a few others I really like. 

Right now I've got Superkind IPA (Stillmank), Breckenridge Hop Peak, and Elysian Space Dust in my fridge (The promo Budweiser [they own Elysian] is running right now is too damn good). 

3 hours ago, ChillerBee said:

Looking on this thread with much envy to all those able to enjoy a nice whisky on draft night. 

Meanwhile in Scotland, rather ironically, I'm denied that pleasure as I'm working tomorrow and have to stick to the incredibly depressing schedule of: bed by 8pm, up at 1am, back to bed when the draft is over and up at 7am for work. Snore. 

Isn't that what amphetamines are for?

35 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

We aren't picking at 30.  That's wishful thinking. We're Packers fans... We'll sit patiently through tons of picks just so both networks can cut to the overdue 5 minute commercial .break when we're finally on the clock. Then they will announce we're trading down. Marketdown.

Nagler: Packers trying to move up from 30 per Adam Schefter

Archived