2019 Day 1 Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

jleisher

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a small trade down (say 15 or 17), then 30 we could move back, and then move up from our 3rd round pick.  Four picks in the first 64 picks could make a pretty strong impact on our team.

Well that comes down to who Gute ends up using those picks on .. :). But yeah, in general I agree. I think there is a bit of parity in this draft.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

It is 2:06 PM where I am.  What time does the draft start for me?  Not listening to Google anymore since I missed the entire first Patriots possession in the Super Bowl and that's why they won. 

7pm for you. 8:00pm ET

5 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Hungover today, couldn't hold back last night. The Moon Man's and PBRs were tasting too good lol. Going to grill some beer brats, venison weiners and steaks tonight. 5 more damn hours. 

Hair of the dog maybe?

Not sure why you stopped long enough for this to happen.

24 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a small trade down (say 15 or 17), then 30 we could move back, and then move up from our 3rd round pick.  Four picks in the first 64 picks could make a pretty strong impact on our team.

If we could walk away with 2 front 7 guys, a safety and a pass catcher in the top 64 I would actually be able to get some work done day 3

5 minutes ago, James Lofton said:

How do you feel about Devin Bush as our pick at #12?

In the past I was not a fan of getting the number 2 ILB at 12, but I could warm up to it.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/dougherty/2019/04/24/dougherty-explosive-hitter-devin-bush-makes-sense-packers/3563649002/

gross.

i'd feel gross.

5 minutes ago, James Lofton said:

How do you feel about Devin Bush as our pick at #12?

In the past I was not a fan of getting the number 2 ILB at 12, but I could warm up to it.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/sports/nfl/packers/dougherty/2019/04/24/dougherty-explosive-hitter-devin-bush-makes-sense-packers/3563649002/

I threw up a little in my mouth when I read that. Don't hate the player, but no way at 12. 

Archived