2019 Day 1 Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

jleisher

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Iffy pick for sure.  Lots of question marks, but he's an all world athlete.  Seems like a boom or bust type .. don't really care for that at #12. 

I instantly thought of Vernon Gholston??? Ohio State a few years back only he had better production in college

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

my least favorite GB pick since I started following the draft I think

I had such high hopes ha

Nothing will ever beat Brian Brohm. Ever. Dude lost me so much money in college. **** him. Glad he sucked

I cried less than this guy....every time I ever cried. But I likely cry more often than him so he probably has more repressed emotion he is dealing with.

Also- has anyone mad a GIF of him crying yet? If not, someone who is good at technology should act fast. 

I don’t know a lot a lot about this guy. I just know he scored high in the crying drills at the combine. Cried in the 98th percentile for his position.

Michael Cohen: 

Don't really understand this pick for Brian Gutekunst. If Rashan Gary lives up to his potential, this could be an incredible choice. But he was the No. 1 overall recruit coming out of high school and had incredibly modest production. Do guys change radically at the highest level?

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Michael Cohen: Packers scout Joe Hueber talking now: "He's got rare gifts." Hueber said Gary was double-teamed and triple-teamed at Michigan. "It's not like he wasn't impacting the game, though."

He ****ed plays up. He needs work. Yes

Here's the thing.

They're projecting. We see what they are now. It's that ******* simple. 

9 minutes ago, fistfullofbeer said:

I would like to let you know that ....

.... I have high speed internet access. Thank you very much.

That's why you're the first to post bull****! Haha jk

Archived