2019 Draft Weekend Discussion!

RaidersAreOne

Walterfootball has us at the #14, 15, 18 and 95 best players. 

....everybody has rankings. I do like the fact that all 4 of our picks are well rounded players. Ferrell is known to defend the run and rush the passer. Mullen is known to be a big physical CB who can cover, Jacobs can not only run but catch out of the backfield, Abram is a Safety who can hit big. ...I'm noticing a bit of a trend. Leaders who don't have many glaring holes. 

2 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Walterfootball has us at the #14, 15, 18 and 95 best players. 

....everybody has rankings. I do like the fact that all 4 of our picks are well rounded players. Ferrell is known to defend the run and rush the passer. Mullen is known to be a big physical CB who can cover, Jacobs can not only run but catch out of the backfield, Abram is a Safety who can hit big. ...I'm noticing a bit of a trend. Leaders who don't have many glaring holes. 

Yeah real football players.

Hey guys good to be back after a much needed break. 

I'm liking the draft so far. Ferrell was reachy for me, but overall I think we've added high floor instant impact players. No garbage small school developmental guys. Big programs, SEC players, etc.

These are high character guys as well from everything I can find.

It's not about replacing Cooper/Mack. It's about acquiring draft capital to add lots of good players who are scheme fits on 4-5 year cost controlled deals, which opens up additional capital to sign good free agents, like Trent Brown, Joyner, and AB (trade).

Archived