#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

THE MAN IS FLOPPING BEFORE GREEN EVEN TOUCHES HIM. This would have been embarrassing if it was called. Since when is this a natural jump shot? Who shoots like this? So he starts falling before anyone even touches him and then kicks his feet out? Unbelievable how some still think this was a missed call. 

@Pastor Dillon

perfect pictures for you. hardens jumping 3-4 forward strictly to try and get a call. it shouldnt be a fou, unless youre saying the pictures are doctored?

13 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

The NBA doesn't care about your 'facts' 

its a biased report that clearly slants houston. tbey throw some gs stuff in there but it solely their opinion on eaht a foul is or not and like simply doesnt work that way. this is embarassing for them, or should be at least

I think the refs definitely missed some calls, but that Harden shot in particular is not one of them.  There was obviously contact, but Harden facilitated some of that because he moved both his legs forward.  Had he come straight down, then it's 100% a foul.

I'm going to be honest.  With the way Curry and Klay shot and the Rockets attempted over 20 more 3pt shots than the Warriors + all the Warriors turnovers.... And the Rockets still lost.  This is really demoralizing.

I wonder where KD will rank for most people on all time greats lists. I think he's gotta be around the top 20, in the D-Wade territory at this stage at the very least and could easily end up in the top 10

Archived