#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He's got so much horizontal movement and his feet are so far from out under himself that he probably falls over even if there isn't a defender. Bush league garbage. Love the refs not rewarding scrub play like that.

I doubt they were not rewarding a flop. They just guessed right, probably because Harden plays for the road team. He probably gets that call at home.

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

It will start getting called when curry or Durant gets hurt on the same play. 

Refs were garbage today. Period. Rockets were garbage too but the refs didn’t help. 

Steph tried to pull the same crap twice and didn't get the call either. Don't get me wrong, Harden got fouled in the first half that went uncalled, but the last shot was not a foul. You just can't jump forward like that and kick your feet out. A defender will never be able to contest a shot then.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

You just can't jump forward like that and kick your feet out. A defender will never be able to contest a shot then.

You jump forward when you shoot. So that should never be called? The refs today agree with you. 

Also you don't run straight into the player contesting shots, you contest their shooting hand side to the side of their body.

Why shouldn't the first player to jump offense or defense automatically have the right to a landing area within 2 feet of where the jump starts and stop letting offensive players jump into a defender which could also cause an injury

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

You jump forward when you shoot. So that should never be called? The refs today agree with you. 

Also you don't run straight into the player contesting shots, you contest their shooting hand side to the side of their body.

I said jump forward AND kick your feet. 

What happened in the first half were obvious missed fouls.

But the last shot he just kicked his feet out initiating contact. So if that is a foul, then good luck ever contesting a shot. 

Archived