#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

6 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

KD is averaging 40 PPG on 55% shooting his last 5 games.

QUESTION, and a simple one. Why can't we just declare KD over Lebron James as the top player in the NBA right now???

I actually felt they were at least equal for the last couple of years (in different ways of course)

5 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Entire Inside NBA crew agreeing that those contested jumpers that were no calls should have been called. I just don't get it. How can you even contest shots if their "landing space" can extend, by exaggerating their swing, to where the defender left their feet?

I don't agree with the last one, but a few earlier in the game were just normal jump shots from Harden.

7 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

QUESTION, and a simple one. Why can't we just declare KD over Lebron James as the top player in the NBA right now???

I actually felt they were at least equal for the last couple of years (in different ways of course)

I mean...you can. What's stopping you?

8 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

I'll say this.. watching the playoffs this year so far just reinforces the fact to me that it's Lebron, KD and Steph and then the rest of the league. Lebron is still a step above Giannis and Harden (as are the others.. but everyone wants to knock Lebron saying he's "washed" and it disturbs me).

seems like this is just chickens coming home to roost. you base a large part of your game on gaming the officials so now a significant reason for all your victories and losses are going to hinge on refs giving you calls. Don't know why you're complaining.

15 hours ago, amac said:

I wonder where KD will rank for most people on all time greats lists. I think he's gotta be around the top 20, in the D-Wade territory at this stage at the very least and could easily end up in the top 10

He’s already ahead of Dwyane....easily.

9 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

im oretty sure he is, people just dont like moving off lebrons career in totality. kd isnt great on defense but the complete lack of effort lebron gives counts against him.

43 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

im oretty sure he is, people just dont like moving off lebrons career in totality. kd isnt great on defense but the complete lack of effort lebron gives counts against him.

KD defensively is really good. Of course like other stars the effort isn't going to always be there in the regular season, but no one can talk bad about his defense. 

10 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

He already is. James has already let him win 2 rings and 2 Finals MVP's on his watch. He is about to do it again on somebody else's now too.

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Sound logic.

Lebran has to announce he's activated playoff mode only for him to miss the playoffs. Durant is playoff mode.

Besides, we can't let Lebran off the hook for Kuzma sonning him

source.gif

Archived