#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

kh33bBN.png

UXxr0fl.png

KynLge8.png

hArDeN nEeDeD sPaCe tO lAnD

Him kicking his feet out initiated contact there. Again, W-T-F is a defender supposed to do there? Draymond didn't go under Harden there or anything, Harden just landed forward damn near four feet and then kicked his feet out as he was coming down. 

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Him kicking his feet out initiated contact there. Again, W-T-F is a defender supposed to do there? Draymond didn't go under Harden there or anything, Harden just landed forward damn near four feet and then kicked his feet out as he was coming down. 

From that first frame to the last Greens right foot is barely over a foot closer while Harden is well over 3 feet forward, Harden clearly initiated the contact.

5 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Glad the refs didn’t fall for Harden’s bs. Biggest clown in all of sports

Normally I'd agree, but the Warriors got away with a lot of actual fouls earlier in the game.

Harden sucks BTW. If he was even an average player in important games then Houston would have a chance.

5 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Normally I'd agree, but the Warriors got away with a lot of actual fouls earlier in the game.

Harden sucks BTW. If he was even an average player in important games then Houston would have a chance.

35 Pts? Sheeesh. Even I a Harden hater can’t agree on that. 

Archived