#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

You sound like a Westbrook defender. He was 9-28.

He took 3 more shots than durant to score the same points. Apparently that’s some astronomical amount. Especially when everyone seems to agree harden should have gotten 9 more free throws in the 1st half and had fewer shots. So under non bias circumstances Harden takes 25 shots and scores at least 42 points 

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

He took 3 more shots than durant to score the same points. Apparently that’s some astronomical amount. Especially when everyone seems to agree harden should have gotten 9 more free throws in the 1st half and had fewer shots. So under non bias circumstances Harden takes 25 shots and scores at least 42 points 

That's a fairy tale world that doesn't exist. He went 9-28. That's not good. In fact, that's very not good. 

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Of all my favorite yearly FF traditions, me showing up in the basketball forum and making fun of you as your team loses in the 2nd round is up there.

We’ve only lost once in the 2nd round since I’ve been a rockets fan. So apparently you either need a new tradition or need to be a better trash talker. 

13 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

We’ve only lost once in the 2nd round since I’ve been a rockets fan. So apparently you either need a new tradition or need to be a better trash talker. 

Oh sorry for the oversight. I'll rephrase my statement:

Of all my favorite yearly FF traditions, me showing up in the basketball forum and making fun of you as your team loses in so many different playoff rounds without ever even making the NBA finals is up there.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Oh sorry for the oversight. I'll rephrase my statement:

That’s cute and all but it’s not like anyone has been to the finals outside the warriors and Cavs for a while now.....but make fun away

i had figured you would have some sympathy though considering your Rams just choked away a super bowl. 

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

That’s cute and all but it’s not like anyone has been to the finals outside the warriors and Cavs for a while now.....but make fun away

i had figured you would have some sympathy though considering your Rams just choked away a super bowl. 

giphy.gif

Yeah man that must suck for people who are actually Rams fans. @El ramster can you confirm?

(I stopped rooting for them when they moved. You and James Harden went a combined 9-29 today.)

13 minutes ago, malak1 said:

You need spectacles 

you need to quit looking at where hardens legs are and look at where Green's feet are. Green's feet are about a foot past the 3 point line when harden lands. That would have been hardens normal landing zone. thats the issue, the whole game Harden had to adjust to how he landed because the warriors were in his landing zone. 

Just like they did to Kawhi Leonard two years ago, the warriors do this on a regular basis. Its all part of their insecurities. They have a top 5 team in history and yet they whine about everything and cheap shot people to death on 3s and commit moving screens on a regular basis with no call. '

basically the only way to beat the warriors is to blow them out or win a close game in which the refs have no legitimate way to screw the other team, and it just doesn't make sense because they shouldn't need any of the help. 

you can say "Just shut up and make the shot" well its hard to do that when you are having to think about how you are going to land without breaking an ankle on every shot. 

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

you need to quit looking at where hardens legs are and look at where Green's feet are. Green's feet are about a foot past the 3 point line when harden lands. That would have been hardens normal landing zone. thats the issue, the whole game Harden had to adjust to how he landed because the warriors were in his landing zone. 

Just like they did to Kawhi Leonard two years ago, the warriors do this on a regular basis. Its all part of their insecurities. They have a top 5 team in history and yet they whine about everything and cheap shot people to death on 3s and commit moving screens on a regular basis with no call. '

basically the only way to beat the warriors is to blow them out or win a close game in which the refs have no legitimate way to screw the other team, and it just doesn't make sense because they shouldn't need any of the help. 

you can say "Just shut up and make the shot" well its hard to do that when you are having to think about how you are going to land without breaking an ankle on every shot. 

Harden jumped forward and kicked his feet out. If you start handing shooters a foul every time they seek out contact, it's going to make defense even more impossible. The answer to your problem is for Harden to stop flopping on every damn play. Maybe the refs would be more willing to call borderline fouls if Harden didn't flop on nearly every shot. Houston fans have no business whining about refs. Harden's game is based around flopping for calls and getting them. Also, everybody commits moving screens. L-O-L.

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Its pretty bad when the refs admit they screwed you our of 12 free throws in a 4 point game.......

Well, if you balance it with the 12 free throws they gave Houston on weak calls, it all evens out.

6 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
6 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

giphy.gif

Yeah man that must suck for people who are actually Rams fans. @El ramster can you confirm?

(I stopped rooting for them when they moved. You and James Harden went a combined 9-29 today.)

You are my spirit animal 

legendary troll skills, absolutely legendary

Archived