#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

People talk about the Warriors being iso heavy and act like Houstons familiarity and defense with GS has nothing to do with it. Houston to their credit are forcing them to be that way. Warriors have had the  chances to win at least one of the road games in spite of this so they’ll be bit annoyed at that. 

8 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So winning four in a row is actually not THAT tall of an order. Don't get me wrong, will be hard but me and @Mossburg talked about this a while back that once a team is able to figure out its opponent in a playoff series, they are able to pull off four in a row.

Thunder winning four straight against the Spurs in 2012 is still one of the wildest things I've EVER seen. That Spurs team was looking unstoppable and they stomped the Thunder in game 2 and then proceed to lose four straight with the young Thunder just going off. 

Blazers after getting down 0-2 beat the Clippers four straight a few years ago. Granted, CP3 got hurt but still.

Grizzlies beat the Clippers four straight after going down 0-2.

Celtics beat the Bulls four straight two years ago after going down 0-2. 

There are plenty of other examples as well. 

Yeah but that thunder team had James Harden......ah I see where you are going....

People keep talking about how the warriors could have won game 4, but the rockets easily could have won game 1. The two minute report showed several blown calls to end that game. Game 2 was a little more cushion for the warriors but we missed a wide open 3 down 6 with a minute left. 

We can win a road game in this series but I think that would have to be game 7. Warriors are going to be dialed in Wednesday and the rockets sense of urgency isn’t nearly as high. 

I’m just glad the nuggets and blazers are beating the heck out of each other because the winner of this series is leaving wounded. 

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

People keep talking about how the warriors could have won game 4, but the rockets easily could have won game 1. The two minute report showed several blown calls to end that game. Game 2 was a little more cushion for the warriors but we missed a wide open 3 down 6 with a minute left. 

We can win a road game in this series but I think that would have to be game 7. Warriors are going to be dialed in Wednesday and the rockets sense of urgency isn’t nearly as high. 

I’m just glad the nuggets and blazers are beating the heck out of each other because the winner of this series is leaving wounded. 

Come clean.

Rockets could use Melo right now.

9 hours ago, showtime said:

He said the series was over when his team was down 2-0 lol

its called overreaction.

9 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No. The finals will be legit either way. East has some top guns this year. 

rockets and warriors are easily the 2 best teams,

Archived