#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Quoted the coach of Liverpool from yesterday saying "Out guys are fu*kin giants. That win was unbelievable."

Dray's energy and play in the 4th quarter on another level. Seriously, dude is something else. That was pure heart and competitiveness coming out of him.

D'antoni played Rivers too much this game. Dude was trash and a bit of a liability. But then again, he didn't have many choices on the bench. 

Playoff Draymond has been insane. Just needs to avoid the stupid fouls. But he's come through again and again when they needed it. We'll see if Steph and Klay are up to the task if KD is out.

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

even if the rockets win friday night no way in hell the warriors lose game 7 with their season on the line even with durant possibly being out

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Rockets got more firepower and the Warriors have no depth at all. If they are truly a championship caliber team, then they get this done against a short hand Warriors squad. 

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I wouldn't be too sure of that. Rockets got more firepower and the Warriors have no depth at all. If they are truly a championship caliber team, then they get this done against a short hand Warriors squad. 

i've seen this narrative plenty of times from this team.  they going to fold as usual. hell i wouldnt be shocked if we lose friday night.

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think the nuggets beat the warriors if kd is out for the playoffs

i like that they won't switch pnrs, i think hedging or trapping will work against this team

KD likely will return at some point in the conference finals if they get there. Will be a tough series, but better for the Splash Bros. Think they can still win if he's back around game 3 or so. Without him? Super tough against either team. 60/40 Nuggets. 

2 minutes ago, showtime said:

The Warriors are screwed without Kevin Durant.  Steph Curry under performs in the postseason and will probably choke a critical game away like he did game 7 a few years ago.

Or he comes through like he did in the last two must win games against the Rockets last year and how he did against the Thunder a few years ago? 

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And if the warriors are a championship caliber team, they will find a way to win one game and advance. 

Kerr will find a way to draw it up. We can get some good minutes from some role players. Jerebko can play and fit in 

Just now, N4L said:

And if the warriors are a championship caliber team, they will find a way to win one game and advance. 

Kerr will find a way to draw it up. We can get some good minutes from some role players. Jerebko can play and fit in 

Warriors are proven champs. But they are playing a beast of a squad without KD. Rockets don't get it done here, they may never get it done. 

Not sure if anyone is watching the TNT postgame but Barkley just pissed off Shaq. Dissed him hosting the NBA Awards. If I’m Shaq, I’m calling Dave Chappelle and ask him to write some jokes about Barkley for his monologue. Shaq is ready to get down on set.  LoL

7 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

KD likely will return at some point in the conference finals if they get there. Will be a tough series, but better for the Splash Bros. Think they can still win if he's back around game 3 or so. Without him? Super tough against either team. 60/40 Nuggets. 

I feel like the Warriors sweep or gentleman sweep the nugs w KD and the nugs actually stand a decent chance without him. I sincerely hope it is not an Achilles injury and is just a calf issue. 

Nugs close out tonight, btw 

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Not sure if anyone is watching the TNT postgame but Barkley just pissed off Shaq. Dissed him hosting the NBA Awards. If I’m Shaq, I’m calling Dave Chappelle and ask him to write some jokes about Barkley for his monologue. Shaq is ready to get down on set.  LoL

Shaq being insanely sensitive is one of my favorite things 

15 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I feel like the Warriors sweep or gentleman sweep the nugs w KD and the nugs actually stand a decent chance without him. I sincerely hope it is not an Achilles injury and is just a calf issue. 

Nugs close out tonight, btw 

Let's get it!! 

But I think it is going 7 to be honest.

With KD, then for sure Dubs in probably 5. Without him? We're talking 7 game series. 

7 hours ago, thrILL! said:

No need for jokes. He can just show up wearing all his rings (4), Finals MVP (3), and MVP trophies, scoring titles in the background (2) and invite Barkley to do the same. He can then "sincerely" congratulate the Mound of the Rebound on his lone MVP and 2 Gold Medals to go with his 4 Player of the Month awards. 

Archived