If you could alter one event in history.

O'Doyle Rules

This is so easy for me. It's Len Bias. If I could have walked into his dorm (where he "partied" one last time) and did anything and everything to stop him. Even if my team Boston did not draft him, I was his biggest fan. Never having seen Bias play a single season or even a single game on the NBA level still kills me today. I even went to MSG just to see him get drafted. Stood/sat about 10 ft from him. Noticed his hands engulfing 7fter Brad Daugherty's hand like he was a little kid during a handshake is a memory I can't get out of my head.

Damn, getting depressed about this all over again.

Tracy McGrady remaining healthy

Amare Stoudemire remaining healthy

Derrick Rose remaining healthy

Those are my three favorite players ever so obviously I'd wanna see those. Detroit drafting Melo would be super interesting too. Seeing the Portland team with Oden, Aldridge and Roy play together for years would've been awesome to watch. Actually Portland drafting Durant to have with healthy Roy and Aldridge would've been awesome as well. C-Webb not demanding a trade and playing together with Shaq indefinitely probably significantly changes how the NBA of today is played.

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

Tracy McGrady remaining healthy

Not only this, but him staying in Toronto with Vince would have been awesome.  Or with McGrady still leaving then Grant Hill staying healthy.

Boozer staying in Cleveland / Andre Iguodala falling one more pick to Cleveland in 2004 draft.

Ralph Sampson staying healthy, continuing the twin towers that were on the verge of taking over the league in 1986.

I'll think of more later.

My first thought was Jordan never retiring to play baseball, but then I thought of something I had never thought of before. What if he had just stayed retired?

- Might Shaq and Penny have won a title in Orlando and both stayed longer? If so, what would have happened to the Lakers? Kobe?

- Might Stockton and Malone have won a title?

It would have had a huge ripple effect on the league.

Archived