Week 1 GDT: Stillers at Da Brahnz

LETSGOBROWNIES

As soon as he started talking his stuff about being one of the greatest, taking down Roethlisberger, etc., I knew something horrific would happen.

He seems like a great kid, but he may be a bit overconfident for a dude who's done nothing.

This just seems like phase one of an underwhelming rookie season...

Debbie Downer in full effect....

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

As soon as he started talking his stuff about being one of the greatest, taking down Roethlisberger, etc., I knew something horrific would happen.

He seems like a great kid, but he may be a bit overconfident for a dude who's done nothing.

This just seems like phase one of an underwhelming rookie season...

Debbie Downer in full effect....

Screw that I like that he is confident in his abilities, I would rather have a man over trust his talent than not and hesitate

So it begins again. I have seen this story before. Pittsburgh wins 34-10 to crush any confidence we had before the season starts. That is my game prediction. Season prediction 3-13 and lets all hope that d-bag Jimmy Haslam doesn't do dumb things like Jimmy Haslam do(at least in the football world, cannot deny his accomplishment in the business world). Keep Hue and Greg together with some more added young ammo and try again in 2018.

I was predicting 31-10 before Garrett went down. I don't think the score will be much worse. I do think the vibe will be much worse as it has in so many games with the Steelers the actually beat down being much worse than the score shows which I see happening again this week. I foresee a lot of classless fun at the Browns expense because the Steelers are that much better and have no respect for the Browns they can pretty much do what they want.

Archived