Week 1 GDT: Stillers at Da Brahnz

LETSGOBROWNIES

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

3 ankle injuries in under a year is definitely concerning.

Hopefully none of them are to the same ankle.

apparently this one was different than the one in college.  (earlier foot injury was to same one in college).  this one apparently was a fluke- got rolled up on in practice.

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

apparently this one was different than the one in college.  (earlier foot injury was to same one in college).  this one apparently was a fluke- got rolled up on in practice.

I read on twitter that Calvin Pryor pushed Ricardo Louis into him. Reason why Pryor is gone and my son Kai is up to the big boy roster.

12 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I feel like this should be pinned at the top of the forum in its own thread just for us to see how how many games it takes us to get Bingo.  Over/under 12 games.

This is deplorable coming from Browns fans. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. With that said, I'll take the under. xD

15 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I feel like this should be pinned at the top of the forum in its own thread just for us to see how how many games it takes us to get Bingo.  Over/under 12 games.

1 minute ago, Fatgerman said:

This is deplorable coming from Browns fans. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. With that said, I'll take the under. xD

You hear that, guys?  "You all"--you can say it, @Fatgerman: non-Germans--should be ashamed of yourselves.  I'm German so you don't mean me.

15 minutes ago, StewieRules said:

Garrett injury, plan on 6 weeks at a minimum.  I swear to God this is THE most snake-bit franchise I've ever seen in my life.  Un ___________ real!

I felt like we'd need to keep adding pass rushers despite people saying we've invested "too much" into the d-line. Our 2 starters for the next few weeks are Nassib and Ogbah with NOBODY behind them lol

Archived