> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

I bet Jerruh likes him too. Went to HS 2 hours from Dallas. Which is why we probably need to trade up to #16 w/ATL to secure him. He probably likes Reagor as well. TCU is 30 mins away from Dallas.

jerry is an arkansas guy though 

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I wonder how the covid 19 and not meeting people will affect the eagles draft strategy. I wonder if it will just be more off tape now because you don't really get to know players this year that well.

The unlimited Skype calls is interesting but those are weird even between friends. 

Louis Riddick was talking to Fran Duffy a couple weeks ago on his podcast. About how one of biggest regrets was not liking Earl Thomas because of how quiet and over it he was during his combine interview. I wonder if we’ll get more of that.

Should be some potential steals later on and UDFAs because guys have no testing or medicals. It’s gonna be weird.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

The unlimited Skype calls is interesting but those are weird even between friends. 

Louis Riddick was talking to Fran Duffy a couple weeks ago on his podcast. About how one of biggest regrets was not liking Earl Thomas because of how quiet and over it he was during his combine interview. I wonder if we’ll get more of that.

Should be some potential steals later on and UDFAs because guys have no testing or medicals. It’s gonna be weird.

A lot of people cna be completely different people over a phone call I dont think skype is a good way to get know someone.

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

A lot of people cna be completely different people over a phone call I dont think skype is a good way to get know someone.

Totally, it’s just weird. I’ve been doing more of them for projects since everyone is remote and it’s just awkward. 
If I’m a GM I like that I can finally talk to all these guys somehow. But you’re not gonna get a ton out of it compared to even a 30 minute meeting face to face. Or getting them tested.

What would be the short list of WRs that are possibilities for us at 21? Would like to start watching some film.

Reagor

Aiyuk

Shenault

Jefferson

Mims

Higgins

Missing anyone? Any of the above doubtful to be taken this early? I figure the big 3 are pretty much the consensus top 3 WRs, likely the pick if they somehow fall to us, so not really worth spending time on.

48 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

What would be the short list of WRs that are possibilities for us at 21? Would like to start watching some film.

Reagor

Aiyuk

Shenault

Jefferson

Mims

Higgins

Missing anyone? Any of the above doubtful to be taken this early? I figure the big 3 are pretty much the consensus top 3 WRs, likely the pick if they somehow fall to us, so not really worth spending time on.

Might as well throw Hamler in there too. He's a fun watch.

49 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Reagor

Aiyuk

Shenault

Jefferson

Mims

Higgins

I think Jefferson/Mims/Reagor are the realistic next tier. I’d watch them more first.

Aiyuk is a divisive guy. Some people think he’ll go rd 1 other early round 3. Shenault has promise but injuries and rawness should push him down (and potentially off) the eagles board. Higgins would be a bad reach rd1. Aiyuk is probably the most worth watching just to have your own opinion. I need to do more watching him too.

Id probably throw Hamler in there. If we don’t go WR at #21, he’d potentially be a target in a trade down/up. Feels like a Howie guy, a specific overreaction (vertical threat) over more well-rounded options. And the eagles have put in a lot of work on him.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I think Jefferson/Mims/Reagor are the realistic next tier. I’d watch them more first.

Aiyuk is a divisive guy. Some people think he’ll go rd 1 other early round 3. Shenault has promise but injuries and rawness should push him down (and potentially off) the eagles board. Higgins would be a bad reach rd1. Aiyuk is probably the most worth watching just to have your own opinion. I need to do more watching him too.

Id probably throw Hamler in there. If we don’t go WR at #21, he’d potentially be a target in a trade down/up. Feels like a Howie guy, a specific overreaction (vertical threat) over more well-rounded options. And the eagles have put in a lot of work on him.

i was scrolling past and thought you said hamler was an option at 21. I would get banned if the eagles took hamler at 21. 

• Like 2