> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Can't say I've seen enough from all those guys and I don't know if I'm being biased as a USC fan, but a 5th round grade seems low for Pittman. 

I really wanted to like Pittman after his combine, but the more tape I watch, the more I just keep seeing another J Matt/JJ. He doesn't separate that well, and his feet are little cumbersome/plodding. Also did nothing to stand out at the Senior Bowl.

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Can't say I've seen enough from all those guys and I don't know if I'm being biased as a USC fan, but a 5th round grade seems low for Pittman. 

I will never go near another USC WR ever again.

5 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

It is, what sucks is if we needed a guy to do some of the Alshon things he would’ve been a better option than JJAW...and come at a lower round. But since we have him, and we need speed...think 5th (or back of the 4th) kinda lines up where the Eagles might take him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DeJack_10 said:

Not sure if posted, I know a lot of you guys love Mims

I bet Jerruh likes him too. Went to HS 2 hours from Dallas. Which is why we probably need to trade up to #16 w/ATL to secure him. He probably likes Reagor as well. TCU is 30 mins away from Dallas.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

If they didn’t need a DB so bad I could see Jerry & Co taking him at #17 being likely. Hell they still might do it.

Hopefully he takes the CB in round 1, then takes Collin Johnson and Devin Duvernay in the mids.

3 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’m not trading up for Mims. I probably would be disappointed if we take him at 21. 

I barely want to trade up for any of them in the 1st at this point. Super talented but the class is so deep, and we have a lot of holes. Losing that 2nd or 3rd isn’t great.

though if it happens I’d obviously be excited to land them.

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

I really wanted to like Pittman after his combine, but the more tape I watch, the more I just keep seeing another J Matt/JJ. He doesn't separate that well, and his feet are little cumbersome/plodding. Also did nothing to stand out at the Senior Bowl.

I mean most big WRs like Pittman, Higgins, and hell even Mims sorta (4.38... be damned lol) aren’t gonna get much separation. He also tracks it very nicely and has strong hands unlike another USC receiver we know. Don’t get me wrong I don’t think he’s gonna be some superstar, but could be one of the better #2 WRs for some team. Wasn’t even my favorite USC receiver to watch, but I think he would be a nice value somewhere in that mid to late 3rd and great value anywhere after.

Just the fact that he could barely crack the top 20 for you kinda shows how ridiculously deep this receiver class is.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy