> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, nlesthought said:

Delpit ran a 4.39 

so really a 4.45-4.49, which is fine, nobody questions his athleticism. I do think he's starting to be undervalued a little because of the tackling issues. He's probably the #2 coverage safety after Winfield. 

26 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

so really a 4.45-4.49, which is fine, nobody questions his athleticism. I do think he's starting to be undervalued a little because of the tackling issues. He's probably the #2 coverage safety after Winfield. 

He's probably the best centerfielder at safety in the draft which has value. 

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

He's basically a better Tre Boston, which definitely helps a team

all of us wanted to draft the 29 year old centerfielder from the vikings but none of us want to touch delpit with a 10 foot pole this is a weird forum sometimes man.

14 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

all of us wanted to draft the 29 year old centerfielder from the vikings but none of us want to touch delpit with a 10 foot pole this is a weird forum sometimes man.

If we stay at 21, I'm hoping for Mims/Reagor/Delpit/Fulton/YGM. Mostly I'm hoping for a trade-up to secure Lamb or Jeudy, followed by a trade down where we still get one of Mims/Reagor/Delpit/Fulton/YGM, followed by staying at 21 and securing one of those guys, followed by trading the pick for a 2021 1st and change.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

If we stay at 21, I'm hoping for Mims/Reagor/Delpit/Fulton/YGM. Mostly I'm hoping for a trade-up to secure Lamb or Jeudy, followed by a trade down where we still get one of Mims/Reagor/Delpit/Fulton/YGM, followed by staying at 21 and securing one of those guys, followed by trading the pick for a 2021 1st and change.

Yesssssss, that's the HR pick. I fear one of them is going to the 49ers so we have to jump ahead of them. That Buckner trade really shook things up.

Mims is easily my 2nd choice, and I also really like Reagor, Delpit and Fulton. Need to do more film stufy on YGM....

Edited by DeJack_10

32 minutes ago, Danger said:

It amazes me how overrated Shenault is.

never got it, was intrigued by all the Deebo comps..cause I loved him last year.
Then when you watch him he's not even in the ballpark as Deebo in basically every category.
He can be a better runner with the ball in his hands on occasion, but that stems from his physicality which he's proven takes a heavy toll on his body.

32 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I think he's got a big fall coming on draft day. I think he's a day 3 guy when it's all said and done. 

Yeah without the medical checks, he could drop to the 3rd pretty easily.

Read a TDN mock 

We trade back to 29 (Titans) pick up a 2nd (61) 

at 29: Patrick Queen LB

at 53: trade for Yannick (and a '21 4th) (Jags select  DE Uche) 

at 61 KJ Hamler WR 

Trading back for a couple guys who provide depth could help in the long run. Getting Yannick is dope but I'm thinking we'll be in cap hell unless we use these picks to get some cheaper contracts on the books beyond 2020. Unfortunately that doesn't mesh with the window closing on some of the aging vets or guys in their prime already. I believe the avg age of SB winning teams is still around 27 but we had the 31st ranked avg age in 2019. 

Home Run: Trade up for Lamb/Jeudy

Triple: Trade down and still get a ground rule double player. Stay and get Ruggs (Not happening)

Ground Rule Double: Mims/Reagor/Delpit/Fulton/Henderson

Single: YGM/McKinney/Gladney/Winfield (In a trade down)

Walk: Justin Jefferson/Aiyuk/Hamler (They are singles if we use them in the slot. They are Strike Outs if we use them outside. Have them as walks because our dumb staff will have them do both) Trade up for Ruggs

Strike out looking: Epenesa/Chaisson/Shenault/

Golden Sombrero: Queen/Murray (They are both round 2 WLB's, not round 1 MLB's)

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1