> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah but can you justify spending a second round pick on a player you dont expect to ever start?

He could start at LG over Isaac. It's not like Isaac some irreplaceable stud. He's just a guy surrounded by better guys who make him look competent. And we also don't know if Dillard is good, bad, or average, Couldn't hurt to hedge our bet at OT. Also, no way all of our OL play 16 games. He would start at various points during the season.

Edited by Jeezla

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

He could start at LG over Isaac. It's not like Isaac some irreplaceable stud. He's just a guy surrounded by better guys who make him look competent. And we also don't know if Dillard is good, bad, or average, Couldn't hurt to hedge our bet at OT.

ezra cleveland would be a terrible guard though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He could start at LG over Isaac. It's not like Isaac some irreplaceable stud. He's just a guy surrounded by better guys who make him look competent. And we also don't know if Dillard is good, bad, or average, Couldn't hurt to hedge our bet at OT.

If by doing so you miss out on another player which could contribute more? Then yes it could hurt. The only way OT should be on the table in the first 3 rounds is if they're clearly BPA at our pick.

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

If by doing so you miss out on another player which could contribute more? Then yes it could hurt. The only way OT should be on the table in the first 3 rounds is if they're clearly BPA at our pick.

We always take an OL or DL in the first 3 rounds. We're taking a DE or an OL in the 2nd or 3rd, no matter how much more sense a LB, or S, or another WR makes. I'm just trying to guess which one. Peters and Vaitai are gone. We spent free agency signing defensive players. We're going to draft an OT earlier than you think/want.

Edited by Jeezla

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We always take an OL or DL in the first 3 rounds. We're taking a DE or an OL in the 2nd or 3rd, no matter how much more sense a LB, or S, or another WR makes. I'm just trying to guess which one. Peters and Vaitai are gone. We spent free agency signing defensive players. We're going to draft an OT earlier than you think/want.

I'd rather us take an interior O-Lineman or EDGE rusher in like the 4th.

I've really taken a liking to Kyle Murphy. At EDGE in mid rounds I like Jabari Zuniga and Alton Robinson

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'd rather us take an interior O-Lineman or EDGE rusher in like the 4th.

I've really taken a liking to Kyle Murphy. At EDGE in mid rounds I like Jabari Zuniga and Alton Robinson

That's cool, but think about what we historically do, and that's take trenches early. We'll get our WR in round 1 (probably not the one we want), but then it's trenches.

Edited by Jeezla

3 hours ago, DeSean Jackson said:

If we don’t get top 3 wideouts and stay put I want Gladney or Delprit. I don’t think queen or murray is anything special, I don’t see the instincts with them. I like Logan Wilson later on

You dont see the instincts with Murray? We talking about same player, first name Kenneth? You want to argue taking a different position, Eagles rarely take LB ect that's fine. Murray would be something the Eagles haven't have but once or twice in decades! Hes a beast!

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1