> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, Jeezla said:

a 35" vert is solid. 42 is really good.

I was trying not to make too much out of it. He also put up 17 bench reps. Seems like he's been too overly focused on the weight room and has perhaps lost some of that speed with added bulk? I dunno.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I was trying not to make too much out of it. He also put up 17 bench reps. Seems like he's been too overly focused on the weight room and has perhaps lost some of that speed with added bulk? I dunno.

Might just have crap starting technique. I wish they showed their mph as they ran.

But is it good for us? Risk trading down because we have eyes for a kid who may/may not pan out. Wait til the late second where the well maybe dry. 

I know its the underwear Olympics but I'm more concerned with how does DougieP and the rat pack determine to use whomever they bring into the fold. Stop fitting square pegs in small round holes.   

• Like 1

I'd take Mims at 21 at this point. 

Hes got the physical profile you look for in a #1, can fly, strong hands, goes up and gets the football, good after the catch, good route runner has good tape, had a terrific offseason.

Then double dip at receiver in round 3 if someone falls out of round 2.

Right now my dream offseason is as follows

Sign LB Cory Middleton

Sign CB James Bradberry 

Sign WR Breshad Perriman 

Draft WR Denzel Mims

Draft S Antoine Winfield Jr

Rd 3 best WR & CB in that round

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Byron Jones ftw. Can't remember the last time I wanted to sign a player so badly.

There are a lot of good corners. Like Bradley Roby fits our defense really well as well. Amari Cooper might be the only good receiver in FA.

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

There are a lot of good corners. Like Bradley Roby fits our defense really well as well. Amari Cooper might be the only good receiver in FA.

I’m still hopeful Sammy Watkins or Corey Davis shake loose; it would at least give some options.  I still want the Eagles to spend FA money in the secondary, though, and draft at WR

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I really like Byron Jones, big rangy corner, but I just know if we sign him he will be complete trash and get burned on the regular. You've got the CB curse and Cowboys curse going, not to mention It'd probably be a repeat of Nnamdi, putting a guy in soft zones when he should be up at the line pressing. 

Sign roby not the best corner out there but probably the best fit in terms of coverage Jim runs.