Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

9 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'm sorry if I put him unnecessarily in the spotlight before the draft

I was just astounded that on a roster like that Hayward was able to hit the draft

Wouldn't have changed anything for me. I do know an all-pro CB when I see one.

So everyone knows, I put in my single player board. But if he’s taken, I probably won’t get my pick in until later. Today is the start of my move into a new condo, and this weekend we only have the moving truck today, so it’s gonna be hard for me to get to a computer. 

But if if I am late, make sure to complain over and over that I’m holding up the draft. It’s what I would do. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

So everyone knows, I put in my single player board. But if he’s taken, I probably won’t get my pick in until later. Today is the start of my move into a new condo, and this weekend we only have the moving truck today, so it’s gonna be hard for me to get to a computer. 

But if if I am late, make sure to complain over and over that I’m holding up the draft. It’s what I would do. 

Nope no excuse. You were harassing me to pick you better pick regardless chum bucket.

15 minutes ago, pwny said:

Imagine using this excuse to hold up the draft. Imagine 

• Like 3