Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

2 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I too love discussions about undrafted players and where they should be taken.

So serious question - do you want us to do things within the rules publicly or privately? Because we’ve been yelled at for both. I’m very confused where the league stands on this. 

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I too love discussions about undrafted players and where they should be taken.

why is everyone so whiny about this sort of thing?

it's not like we're saying "I can't believe player XXXXXXX is still available" which prompts someone to take him when he wasn't on the radar.. We're talking hundreds of players from now and a wide range of rounds

1 minute ago, pwny said:

So serious question - do you want us to do things within the rules publicly or privately? Because we’ve been yelled at for both. I’m very confused where the league stands on this. 

I think its one of those things that is sometimes a legitimate issue, but "you know it when you see it"

This isn't one of those times.. This is whining for the sake of whining

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I think Quinnen is an elite prospect and will have an instant impact in the NFL, which should make him a top 10 DT in sim by S19. As for S18, not sure I'll start him, will depend on draft plays out and/or how he performs, although I imagine he'd be pretty solid in sim from day 1.

@TheKillerNacho You mixed up me and Southview Saints in the draft thread. Every pick you have as the Saints trading into, is actually mine.

Corrected

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

tbh i just want to yell at people to get off my porch.

• Like 1