Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

tbh i just want to yell at people to get off my porch.

I’m unfortunately becoming that way as well.

I thought I would be much older than 30 when it happened

48 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Filed to NSPN: The Cannibals have decided to move from Breckenridge to Anchorage, Alaska and rebrand as the Anchorage Eskimos.

Reykjavík graciously welcomes @Counselor to the north

Dont let these southerners get you down

Only picks so far that have surprised me are Carson and JPP. Granted I didn't even bother with a DE big board so maybe he is one of the best available.

David and the CBs I knew would not last until #20 but I thought Fitz might last just because he lost his 2015 and exchanged it for meh year, was really hoping he would but not at all counting on it based on his draft history.

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss

38 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Granted I didn't even bother with a DE big board so maybe he is one of the best available.

He didn’t have the greatest sim season, but I’m hoping that’s because he was a #2 to Watt on a mediocre team. He’s put up 11 sacks and 16 stuffs with what should have been worse sim attributes. 

He had 12.5 sacks and 16 tackles for loss this past NFL season, and over the last two he had the most sacks, and like second or third most tackles for loss of any EDGE available. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Every first round pick until your death 

Very presumptive of you to make that offer without even verifying my blood pressure... I could die tomorrow for all you know