Top 5 AFC/NFC Teams post NFL Draft?

Blackstar12

3 hours ago, game3525 said:

Lmao.

The Chiefs may only have two guys who could actually start on our defense (Clark and Jones), it isn't close at all.

In terms of offense, KC was first in offensive DVOA, the Chargers were third. The Chiefs are clearly better, but the gap between them on offense is far smaller then the gap between the two teams on defense (The Chargers were 8th in defensive DVOA and it was a down year for the unit, while KC was 26th)

Allright, it's the offseason. I'll let you have your moment. 

When the season rolls around, we know who will be boss of the AFC west. Again.

I mean there is a reason the Chiefs are heavy favorites.

Edited by Buckweath

3 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

Both teams finished 12-4 and split during the regular season. 

I don't know why you are acting like KC dominated the division. 

23 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Both teams finished 12-4 and split during the regular season. 

I don't know why you are acting like KC dominated the division. 

Chiefs did not dominate the division but they were clearly the better team throughout.

And now I'm expecting the gap to be bigger between both teams. 

I'm just telling you. The Chiefs will be fielding a powerhouse this year. That's not to say that the Chargers do not have a good to very good team.

23 hours ago, Buckweath said:

I mean there is a reason the Chiefs are heavy favorites.

Screen shot this, i am telling you right now. Chiefs will not make the playoffs. Let alone field a powerhouse. You are in for an awful 2019. You had your 3 year run of barely winning the division all 3 years, it ends in 2019.  Chargers just have the better team, more talent, is far deeper and way more balanced. Chiefs offense is going to have a HUGEEEE dip. Their defense will be improved. I see their defense finishing around top 16 or 17. I see Chargers D top 3 and offense top 6. 

I just dont see after all the drama and the turnover on the roster and changes and how KC ended the year how they could possibly have a good season. I'll be shocked.

1 hour ago, Bearerofnews said:

Screen shot this, i am telling you right now. Chiefs will not make the playoffs. Let alone field a powerhouse. You are in for an awful 2019. You had your 3 year run of barely winning the division all 3 years, it ends in 2019.  Chargers just have the better team, more talent, is far deeper and way more balanced. Chiefs offense is going to have a HUGEEEE dip. Their defense will be improved. I see their defense finishing around top 16 or 17. I see Chargers D top 3 and offense top 6. 

I just dont see after all the drama and the turnover on the roster and changes and how KC ended the year how they could possibly have a good season. I'll be shocked.

LOL. Thanks for the laugh. You have imagination.

29 minutes ago, Buckweath said:

LOL. Thanks for the laugh. You have imagination.

You are likely going into the season with Watkins as your best WR and Damian Williams as your best rb. That's bad. Like bottom of the league bad. Your TE will be 30, in Oct, so early into the season. Your secondary isnt impressive at all. Your lb's are even less impressive. Your dline consist of a ton of unproven guys who have done nothing. Outside Jones and Clark. You are banking on DC who has been bad when he didnt have an all time great dline. As DC his defenses have been 2nd, 5th, 17th, 31st, 30, 27 all in ppg.  I will be right and you will be wrong, remember this convo. 

2 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

You are likely going into the season with Watkins as your best WR and Damian Williams as your best rb. That's bad. Like bottom of the league bad. Your TE will be 30, in Oct, so early into the season. Your secondary isnt impressive at all. Your lb's are even less impressive. Your dline consist of a ton of unproven guys who have done nothing. Outside Jones and Clark. You are banking on DC who has been bad when he didnt have an all time great dline. As DC his defenses have been 2nd, 5th, 17th, 31st, 30, 27 all in ppg.  I will be right and you will be wrong, remember this convo. 

Keep going. This is your moment.

On 5/5/2019 at 11:45 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

PIT still have a top 5 offensive line, they still have really good skilled players in JJSS, Conner and decent 2nd/3rd receiving. They have pass rush, they have playmakers on the line, and their secondary is no longer a laughing stock as far as I'm concerned. Plus BB is still a top 10 QB.

Everyone is down on them because they've lost AB and LB (plus being high on Cleveland seems to mean you have to relinquish trust in another inter-Div team) but they can replicate the production sufficient enough. 

PIT lost Mike Munchak. I wouldn't assume the OL doesn't take a step back.

On 5/13/2019 at 5:33 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

I don't know man, your star RB looking awfully washed out there. 

Bruh, a HB we signed off the street ran for 132 yards on the 49ers last year. The Gurley/Henderson duo will be your worst nightmare. xD

On 4/30/2019 at 10:18 PM, DoleINGout said:

In order starting with the best:

Patriots, Eagles, Saints, Colts, Chargers, Cowboys, Seahawks, Rams, Browns, Jaguars.

You have the Seahawks over the Rams? What?