Biggest Freak of all time?

MossyMoss

13 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

NBT for his unhealthy obsession with one of the biggest physical freaks of all time Randy Moss and elite hammy's.

Where did that dude go anyways?

Rode off into the sunset with Jenny Dell last I heard

In terms of pure athleticism you'd have to think guys who didn't actually pan out at playing football would be up there.

Guys like obi Melifonwu and Bruce Campbell immediately come to mind for me. Then you have guys who were actually good - like Patrick Willis, Randy Moss, Haloti Ngata, Calvin Johnson, and Lawrence Taylor.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

How do you define athleticism? 

Create a genetic freak of nature in a lab. Basically the Madden "Create a player". Size, speed, explosiveness all thrown together to go along with position specific measurables (i.e. Patrick Mahomes arm strength for a QB).

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Create a genetic freak of nature in a lab. Basically the Madden "Create a player". Size, speed, explosiveness all thrown together to go along with position specific measurables (i.e. Patrick Mahomes arm strength for a QB).

Would Gronk be an example?

Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Would Gronk be an example?

He's definitely in the conversation, but I think based off of "freak status", you'd look at Vernon Davis coming out. In 2006, he ran a 4.38 40 at 254 pounds and is top 4 all time in bench AND BOTH jump drills.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

He's definitely in the conversation, but I think based off of "freak status", you'd look at Vernon Davis coming out. In 2006, he ran a 4.38 40 at 254 pounds and is top 4 all time in bench AND BOTH jump drills.

Those measurements are crazy. I notice he's only in the 16th percentile for height and 50th for weight though.

1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Those measurements are crazy. I notice he's only in the 16th percentile for height and 50th for weight though.

If anything, the bench should mean even more considering his percentile for both though. That's also why I said that guys like Gronk are in the conversation. If you look at his frame/athleticism based upon that frame, he's an example. However, Vernon was a FREAK. 

• Like 1