Jump to content
MossyMoss

Biggest Freak of all time?

Recommended Posts

NBT for his unhealthy obsession with one of the biggest physical freaks of all time Randy Moss and elite hammy's.

Where did that dude go anyways?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

NBT for his unhealthy obsession with one of the biggest physical freaks of all time Randy Moss and elite hammy's.

Where did that dude go anyways?

Rode off into the sunset with Jenny Dell last I heard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Special Teamer said:

Many have already been named in this thread, but I will throw out Adalius Thomas.

I mean, he's a freak but is he even in the top 10 freakiest linebackers? I'd guess not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

In terms of pure athleticism you'd have to think guys who didn't actually pan out at playing football would be up there.

Guys like obi Melifonwu and Bruce Campbell immediately come to mind for me. Then you have guys who were actually good - like Patrick Willis, Randy Moss, Haloti Ngata, Calvin Johnson, and Lawrence Taylor.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

How do you define athleticism? 

Create a genetic freak of nature in a lab. Basically the Madden "Create a player". Size, speed, explosiveness all thrown together to go along with position specific measurables (i.e. Patrick Mahomes arm strength for a QB).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Create a genetic freak of nature in a lab. Basically the Madden "Create a player". Size, speed, explosiveness all thrown together to go along with position specific measurables (i.e. Patrick Mahomes arm strength for a QB).

Would Gronk be an example?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are Frank Gore and Cam Wake in the discussion?  If for no other reason than playing well into their 60s at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Julius Peppers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hunter2_1 said:

Would Gronk be an example?

He's definitely in the conversation, but I think based off of "freak status", you'd look at Vernon Davis coming out. In 2006, he ran a 4.38 40 at 254 pounds and is top 4 all time in bench AND BOTH jump drills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

He's definitely in the conversation, but I think based off of "freak status", you'd look at Vernon Davis coming out. In 2006, he ran a 4.38 40 at 254 pounds and is top 4 all time in bench AND BOTH jump drills.

Those measurements are crazy. I notice he's only in the 16th percentile for height and 50th for weight though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Those measurements are crazy. I notice he's only in the 16th percentile for height and 50th for weight though.

If anything, the bench should mean even more considering his percentile for both though. That's also why I said that guys like Gronk are in the conversation. If you look at his frame/athleticism based upon that frame, he's an example. However, Vernon was a FREAK. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's your fav one of these from Moss?

 

The speed he gets at 1:20 against Dallas is insane

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×