OTA's/Minicamp/Training Camp Discussion Thread

12 hours ago, mw2noobbuster said:

Granted, this is TC. However, I did not quite expect to hear stuff like this about Bosa quite so soon. You all know I was big on Bosa from the start (basically, it got to the point that I wanted either Bosa or Sweat in the 1st round and no one else). But he is beating a top 10-15 veteran OT a couple times a day in practice. And McG is pretty good himself. Now I'm not going to say he's going to have a 15+ sack year, but it looks to me like double digits sacks and lots of pressures are coming! This kid is for real. 

Did I mention I have his jersey?

:P

Maybe Cohn is the one who has it right all the time, but his numbers never quite tie to the others. So Lowder and Biderman say Jimmy G went 14-21, yet he says 13-22. Yesterday they say Jimmy G goes 7-12, he says 7-13 and it happens all the time. Just thought that was funny, or maybe he just intentionally does it lol.

I mean not that these training camp stats mean much of anything....

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Maybe Cohn is the one who has it right all the time, but his numbers never quite tie to the others. So Lowder and Biderman say Jimmy G went 14-21, yet he says 13-22. Yesterday they say Jimmy G goes 7-12, he says 7-13 and it happens all the time. Just thought that was funny, or maybe he just intentionally does it lol.

I mean not that these training camp stats mean much of anything....

Man, I really hope Greenlaw keeps improving and takes over and becomes the starter over Smith this season. 

Edited by mw2noobbuster
  • Like 2

Just now, mw2noobbuster said:

I believe Pettis was double covered on that play, seemed like a tough catch to grab in traffic. He still needs to come up with those catches, though. 

I mean it seems like he got behind the secondary on that play and just dropped it. 

Realized Buckner was back for today's practice so no surprise the DL dominated the OL. That's pretty much been the theme of TC thus far with him in the line up.

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

The audio might be able to attest to it for you a lot sooner than we might have imagined. 

I am somewhat disappointed that there was no Dee Ford 20 sack prognostication this time. I should have been predicting 5k passing yards for Jimmy. I have let this forum down