Whicker

Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Day 8 ends Monday 10pm EST

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

PR I can always use a -1 instead of a +. You want me to - someone???

I only trust myself so I would say me or no one.  I'd prefer no one 

25 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

He already used it IIRC

It's not a one-shot

34 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Because as the numbers dwindled, it was better to take that long shot and see if I could off a killer.  Especially once it was down to two scum.  Tracking someone whose ability we knew would have accomplished very little.  

We could have verified what they said they did! Imagine if we had confirmation that Danger did in fact use his power on those four people and only those four people. Or that Flacco had saved touch two days ago.

That would have been more information than "I got nothing."

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Also Woz, the same would be said for you. If he flips town and it's you, it's also GAME OVER.

Yes, that is true.

However, I would hope that A) the fact that I haven't used my ability to this point (including last night/today, which would have put mafia in the catbird seat if I were mafia) and B) that unlike the rest of you, I've been involved in lynching three of the four mafia to date (and only missed voting Dome due to the quick lynch) and thus would at least lean your opinion of me towards me being town.

28 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Checking in on lunch.  I see I have a couple notifications.  I'm crazy busy til round 7.  Sorry 

Not acceptable. You need to engage. Now.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Yes, that is true.

However, I would hope that A) the fact that I haven't used my ability to this point (including last night/today, which would have put mafia in the catbird seat if I were mafia) and B) that unlike the rest of you, I've been involved in lynching three of the four mafia to date (and only missed voting Dome due to the quick lynch) and thus would at least lean your opinion of me towards me being town.

Absolutely.

Like I said last page/the page before. If you and/or PR are scum, hats off, you've played OUTSTANDING and deserve to win.

I'm sorry for being spastic, but I really couldn't afford to let anyone know my ridiculous +1 strategy and needed to set people up as bait in order to gauge some reactions here.