Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

50 minutes ago, Danger said:
2 hours ago, squire12 said:

I agree, but if tk3 used his redirect/switch on you and matts, where would mass move end up?  On you?

Rackcs

This post reeks.

If Tk3 used his switch on rackcs and Matts on N2, and the hit was intended for Rackcs and got Matts instead it would also point to Matts move being redirected onto Rackcs.  my vote on Rackcs is testing whether it he is able to be voted for.  

Your accusation of me is quite disturbing

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

If Tk3 used his switch on rackcs and Matts on N2, and the hit was intended for Rackcs and got Matts instead it would also point to Matts move being redirected onto Rackcs.  my vote on Rackcs is testing whether it he is able to be voted for.  

Your accusation of me is quite disturbing

You're grasping at straws. If someone can't be voted for it would have been stated. Besides Matts is dead, how could Racks not be able to be voted for? 

Your lack of following the nuances of the game is disturbing.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That’s fine I’ve protected three individuals I believe are town from this lynch. So we will see

Today’s, current lynch? Interesting 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That’s fine I’ve protected three individuals I believe are town from this lynch. So we will see

I find counselor pretty suspect here

Why announce this? Feels like you are trying to earn credit as “becoming vanilla” when there is no way to prove that you’ve used it

this is already strike 2 for you today alone, and you are a safe lynch

you are either now vanilla, or you are mafia pretending to be vanilla in order to conceal that you have a mafia power that grows in strength as the game goes on

its the same reason I targeted Matts for last nights deflect

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Why announce this? Feels like you are trying to earn credit as “becoming vanilla” when there is no way to prove that you’ve used it

you are either now vanilla, or you are mafia pretending to be vanilla in order to conceal that you have a mafia power that grows in strength as the game goes on

Well if you lynch me you’d be mistaken. I’m town. 

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

But we can prove he used it (not the best idea to do so, but we can if we wanted to)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

But we can prove he used it (not the best idea to do so, but we can if we wanted to)

By forcing him to tell us who he used it on and then lynch them?

Thats way too dangerous imo

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

By forcing him to tell us who he used it on and then lynch them?

Thats way too dangerous imo

I agree, but at the same time, if it were any of many people that are scum reads, it could also be beneficial.

I'm still so torn on Squire. He intimidates the crap out of me in this game. As a good guy, he's John Rambo. As scum, he's the freaking Terminator.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I agree, but at the same time, if it were any of many people that are scum reads, it could also be beneficial.

I'm still so torn on Squire. He intimidates the crap out of me in this game. As a good guy, he's John Rambo. As scum, he's the freaking Terminator.

Terminator made one hell of a good guy too tho 

Archived