Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Woz said:

It would be a mislynch, but no one seems to be listening to me. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I haven't voted for you yet...there are about 2-3 others on the list I find more scummy tbh.

1 minute ago, James said:

@MWil23 this is what I'm referring to. Either he's confused or he's just making up that matts move (which matts himself said he wasn't going to use) would've somehow been forcibly used via tk3's redirect.

Squire also confuses me at some point in most games, so maybe I'm the one OOTL.

Squire is a freaking genius. I always believe him in about any game regardless of alignment, and the one time I was mafia, moved to hit him N1 because he freaks me out and can/will destroy us all.

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

I said I didn't use my power. Given that I have votes today, if you really think I'm mafia, you can vote for me right now.

It would be a mislynch, but no one seems to be listening to me. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As a reminder:

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

In this game, if someone is lynchproof, they cannot be voted at all.

If someone is pardoned, they will survive the lynch and night will happen

29 minutes ago, Woz said:

While appreciated, I was hoping for an official one as that would show if any votes are not counting.

What were you hoping to learn.  Everything would have been announced if they couldn't be voted for today...including your move 

Squire

He's either John Rambo (good guy) or the Terminator (T1 Bad guy edition). Regardless, since he's either a vanilla town, if he's a mislynch, that won't hurt us. However, if he's scum, he's going to wreck us all and pick us off one by one.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

What were you hoping to learn.  Everything would have been announced if they couldn't be voted for today...including your move 

Would they, or would the votes not count? The mechanic was not clear.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Perhaps. It could also be you are trying to buddy up to people or distance yourself from the other scum.

And yet he couldn't figure out how to cast a basic mafia play vote. Interesting.

Or you know, I was driving. 

Thats some epic level play you got there ......

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, from what it looks/sounds like, I'd be better off using my night move for a +1 on someone to start the day, correct? It sounds/looks like there are about 3 guys up in the air to this point. Granted, I may not be around tomorrow to use it. Some of these hits look pretty darn strategic.

Personally, I think +1 is s better play, at least at this point 

In general, anyone worthy of a -1 is not at risk to be lynched

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Or you know, I was driving. 

Or, you know, you were claiming to drive. You were able to post some earlier. You could have gotten your vote in at any other point.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Thats some epic level play you got there ......

Thanks! I'm consistently epic in every game I've played in so far. For the most part, epicly mediocre at best. I also haven't voted for you, and you aren't Top 5 on my scum list as of now.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if both mwil and counselor are scum 

I was basically already cleared by rackcs. As for Counselor, I've already stated I'm skeptical of him and feigning anger at you and gopher for not voting after night was called.

19 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The person that I tracked did nothing.  

14 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

I tracked md4l and he went nowhere.

You're missing a lot in a game where everyone has a move and it's public what moves everyone has.

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Perhaps. It could also be you are trying to buddy up to people or distance yourself from the other scum.

I do still want a response to this.  How could it be either of these things?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Or, you know, you were claiming to drive. You were able to post some earlier. You could have gotten your vote in at any other point.

Thanks! I'm consistently epic in every game I've played in so far. For the most part, epicly mediocre at best. I also haven't voted for you, and you aren't Top 5 on my scum list as of now.

If you think I’m gonna pop on shortly before night, not vote and disappear when a scum malf was about to be lynched, you have a lot to learn. 

Archived