Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You should have seen that month Fin thought his Etch-a-Sketch was an iPad. The furious shaking wasn't because he was clearing his screen, it was because he couldn't get to iTunes.

LMFAO

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So your role block can't be confirmed.  That makes zero sensed 

If matts did know he was jailed he still could've said something. He said he didn't use his move and talked plenty about the night 1 writeup.

2 minutes ago, James said:

If matts did know he was jailed he still could've said something. He said he didn't use his move and talked plenty about the night 1 writeup.

Been following this on the outskirts - the host notified the group that someone was -2 in votes after a power was used.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything, but if a move/announcement like that is in play...well, a jailing should be mentioned somewhere.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Been following this on the outskirts - the host notified the group that someone was -2 in votes after a power was used.

Doesn't necessarily mean anything, but if a move/announcement like that is in play...well, a jailing should be mentioned somewhere.

My move doesn't impact voting though. That's what I was getting at with my "no way to confirm" post. 

7 hours ago, Tk3 said:

In that case... @rackcs is officially clear in my books

I swapped racks and matts... meaning if matts died, then the attempt was actually on racks

If mafia has the only kill, it means racks is not part of the mafia

sorry matts

7 hours ago, rackcs said:

I certainly feel like I have a good idea who another mafia member would be, but i still think we should vote our way through the list to see if anyone was made unlynchable for the day. If anyone was made unlynchable it would make them a pretty clear suspect. So then even though we couldn't lynch them today we could still have a good idea who they are.

6 hours ago, rackcs said:

Well I'm still very much in favor of voting our way through the list to see if anyone is lynch proof but since nobody is even acknowledging it as of right now

Unvote flacco

vote woz

5 hours ago, squire12 said:

I agree, but if tk3 used his redirect/switch on you and matts, where would mass move end up?  On you?

Rackcs

3 hours ago, Danger said:

Either squire is just putting his head in the sand going after racks who's pretty much confirmed civ at this point, he's not paying attention, or he's scum.

From a contributions stand point, losing him isn't a big deal if it turns out he is town, but he's the one who's the least town seeming to me. There are 4 mafia left. I reckon a few of them are sneaking in the shadows.

@Danger  maybe this will shed some light on why i placed a vote on Rackcs.  

28 minutes ago, James said:

OK I'll let you slide on that. But why not block a killer? 

Archived