Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

or that I am lying about it (Dome). 

That’s not totally accurate. I left the possibility open that you simply don't read (or comprehend) quite a bit that you should’ve.

So I didn’t call you a liar conclusively. I might’ve just called you lazy/illiterate. 

6 minutes ago, Danger said:

Did I mention I'm a console pleb? My sister and I have the game on PC we will use on occasion, but I don't know if we've got the account to 25. I honestly have basically the same hero pool. Don't play Baptiste and Zarya is meh, but everything else in Tank and support is good.

Console isn't bad.  I do most of the solo queueing on console.  Just have to change the settings to be able to actually use hit scan and projectiles because the defaults suck.  Or, scumbag mouse and keyboard.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

If we continue waiting on Gopher, and assuming he's not the only one, then this draft will take too long. Gopher can pick whenever he's able to.

So it’s my turn? 

All in favor?

Just now, Dome said:

That’s not totally accurate. I left the possibility open that you simply don't read (or comprehend) quite a bit that you should’ve.

So I didn’t call you a liar conclusively. I might’ve just called you lazy/illiterate. 

You know, I often make these types of statements, and I don't know if other people read them as I read other people making similar statements, but I read that and audibly said: "brutal."

Just now, Dome said:

So it’s my turn? 

All in favor?

I'm good with moving forward. Gopher can step in and make his pick whenever he's available. NFL draft style

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You know, I often make these types of statements, and I don't know if other people read them as I read other people making similar statements, but I read that and audibly said: "brutal."

Yeah I put a little heat on it. Feeling good today.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I dont think so.  

I was mostly joking. I wouldn’t pick without whicker giving the go ahead.

But I am about to file the first reasonable complaint, per the rules.

Archived