Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Anyone else read this as being overly protective of gopher?  

Yeah, I just didn’t say it yet.  And at risk of being characterized as overly protective of rack, you have to know rack is an empathetic ***** who cares about feelings and ****.

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Why don’t you tell me what you really think cuz you know if like a certain five people die no one is going to file that away and look back.

isnt it obvious?

on the surface, mafia would want gopher lynched/skipped if gopher is civ. and woukd push back on that idea if gopher was mafia

however, thats surface level thinking, so since gopher posted, its possible that people might have posted the exact opposite of what they were feeling as to "not make it obvious"

if gopher is mafia, i will bet mafia chimed in the gopher should be skipped/lynched.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

isnt it obvious?

on the surface, mafia would want gopher lynched/skipped if gopher is civ. and woukd push back on that idea if gopher was mafia

however, thats surface level thinking, so since gopher posted, its possible that people might have posted the exact opposite of what they were feeling as to "not make it obvious"

if gopher is mafia, i will bet mafia chimed in the gopher should be skipped/lynched.

Honestly sounds like you're reading a bit too much into Day 1 shenanigans. Yes I realize my vote is on  gopher, it was mostly just to voice my disapproval in him taking so long.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

isnt it obvious?

I mean, like 3 people said something.  The odds on that bet are not particularly great.  If we let it develop further, I’d agree.  Or if we actually feigned skipping, that would be a hard line with more people.

I have a somewhat related thought, but I’ll wait a bit.  Remind me if you’re Town.

53 minutes ago, Whicker said:

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot multiple Loverizer)

3. Dome

4. Swag

5. Tk3

6. Forge

7. Flacco

8. Rack

9. MD4L

10. Dingo

11. Matts

12. Fin

13. Orca

14. Danger

15. Malf

16. Rick

17. Rag

18. Mwil

19. James

20. Bcb

21. Naz

22. Touch

23. Counselor

24. Squire

Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie)

McCree (Split Triple Voter)

Tracer (Even night Vig)

Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

Genji (Vanilla Townie)

Hanzo (Tracker)

Pharah (Bus Driver)

Bastion (Double Voter)

Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

Sombra (3-shot Roleblocker)

Doomfist (2-shot Vigilante)

Widowmaker (Watcher)

Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

Winston (Odd Night Jailkeeper)

D.Va (Lynchproof Maker)

Orisa (1-shot vote motivator)

Reinhardt (1-shot multiple Roleblock)

Mercy (1-shot Governor)

Moira (strong Loverizer)

Lucio (1-shot multiple Loverizer)

Zenyatta (loverizer/haterizer)

Ana (1-shot motivator)

Brigitte (Jack of all Trades)

Baptiste (1-shot multiple Governor)

@Dome is OTC

You're welcome.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

isnt it obvious?

All this post did was say....

If gopher was town, mafia would x...

But if gopher was mafia, gopher would do y...

Buy maybe mafia wouldn't want to be obvious so they would do y instead of y and z instead of y

🤔🤔 it just feels like you are trying to confuse people with a lot of wifom 

12 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Anyone else read this as being overly protective of gopher?  

I guess but why would I bother being protective of him if I was scum with him? I doubt he will actually get lynched because of any of this so I'd be sticking my neck out for nothing. 

I just think its suspicious all of those people jumping on gopher for literally no reason. Voting for him would not pressure him to choose his character if he's not online. I genuinely think there are likely at least two scum in that group voting for gopher.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I guess but why would I bother being protective of him if I was scum with him? I doubt he will actually get lynched because of any of this so I'd be sticking my neck out for nothing. 

I just think its suspicious all of those people jumping on gopher for literally no reason. Voting for him would not pressure him to choose his character if he's not online. I genuinely think there are likely at least two scum in that group voting for gopher.

Yeah, we get it, you're trying to project being the reasonable character and cast doubt on people who have a fair chance of being impatient Town, when most scum would simply let the impatience build because it benefits them.

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

All this post did was say....

If gopher was town, mafia would x...

But if gopher was mafia, gopher would do y...

Buy maybe mafia wouldn't want to be obvious so they would do y instead of y and z instead of y

🤔🤔 it just feels like you are trying to confuse people with a lot of wifom 

While I think Malf is independently Mafia, I don't think I'd buy this.  It's basically the form of logic in its purest form under the Socratic and Aristotelian method, where it's better to at least define an inquiry, even if an answer is fleeting.

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, we get it, you're trying to project being the reasonable character and cast doubt on people who have a fair chance of being impatient Town, when most scum would simply let the impatience build because it benefits them.

75% of scum lay low unless things are going poorly for them.

Archived