2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, NYRaider said:

Bron's camp made the Lakers gut their roster........

IMO this is LB's M-O - which was one of the reasons I preferred Kawhi over LB when that chit chat was in the air. For all he contributes on the court, LB brings a fair amount of disruption along with him.

3 minutes ago, Leader said:

IMO this is LB's M-O - which was one of the reasons I preferred Kawhi over LB when that chit chat was in the air. For all he contributes on the court, LB brings a fair amount of disruption along with him.

To be fair it's understandable at this point in his career because he only has a couple of years left to chase another ring. But it just doesn't make sense that when he arrived in LA a year ago he told Magic to be patient with their young players and that they didn't have to make another big splash move. Basically wasted a year of his career. 

1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

the saltiness

He’s not wrong...GS without Klay won’t have a better record than the Rockets, Nuggets, Blazers, Jazz, Thunder, Spurs, Lakers, or Clippers. Very real possibility they won’t make the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

He’s not wrong...GS without Klay won’t have a better record than the Rockets, Nuggets, Blazers, Jazz, Thunder, Spurs, Lakers, or Clippers. Very real possibility they won’t make the playoffs.

First off GS is yesterday's news. They won't be championship caliper ever again..:ph34r:

13 hours ago, Danger said:

Assets wise the three players they had IMO

Ingram

Kuzma

Ball

It’s funny I think most people had Ingram as the top asset initially but now everyone down here has flipped and are talking up Lonzo as the building block and Ingram not being here for long.