2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

6 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Good. I don’t want Horford for a massive price. Dude is going to be terrible on the backside of that contract. I’d rather grab Dedmond

Horford should still play at a good level for the next 3 years and would provide nice leadership and locker room presence. Could trade him as a expiring his 4th year if he is awful

2 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

Horford should still play at a good level for the next 3 years and would provide nice leadership and locker room presence. Could trade him as a expiring his 4th year if he is awful

You really think he has 3 years of good play left? I doubt that. I think he might have two years left honestly. He is 33 and didn’t exactly kill it in the playoffs last year. 

2 minutes ago, chiefs82 said:

Not off the mobile app

Under retweets and likes there’s 4 little icons, tap the icon to the right of the heart, then tap, “share tweet via...” and then tap copy link to tweet

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

To out right sign Butler? No, but can get it done via S&T.

76ers better get JRich in return. 

I'm pretty sure the Heat are way over the cap and JRich only makes 10 million. Jimmy's cap hold is 30 million. So they would have to add 20 millino to the deal to get it done. Dragic and Jrich for Jimmy? But why would Jimmy want to be on that team? I guess for next year when Whiteside is off maybe they could add another star

I guess the Heat could stretch Whiteside but I still they would be over the cap lmao. Trading him for nothing might get them under.