2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm pretty sure the Heat are way over the cap and JRich only makes 10 million. Jimmy's cap hold is 30 million. So they would have to add 20 millino to the deal to get it done. Dragic and Jrich for Jimmy? But why would Jimmy want to be on that team? I guess for next year when Whiteside is off maybe they could add another star

I guess the Heat could stretch Whiteside but I still they would be over the cap lmao. Trading him for nothing might get them under. 

Heat are like 34 Million over the cap

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm pretty sure the Heat are way over the cap and JRich only makes 10 million. Jimmy's cap hold is 30 million. So they would have to add 20 millino to the deal to get it done. Dragic and Jrich for Jimmy? But why would Jimmy want to be on that team? I guess for next year when Whiteside is off maybe they could add another star

I guess the Heat could stretch Whiteside but I still they would be over the cap lmao. Trading him for nothing might get them under. 

I mean not like Jimmy is wanting to go to the Heat because they give him the best chance of winning or anything. And yeah, next year their cap situation is much better.

JRich and Dragic for Jimmy would work. 

28 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:
1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Boston building that strong first round exit team

Following the Philly model of underperforming yearly.

27 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Good thing he is a Lakers fan

26 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

He's an Eagles and Lakers fan? Interesting.

10 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I hate both teams with a passion but he has been here since day 1 touting them so  

I'm from southern California.... Eagles kinda just happened cause my dad wasn't watching NFL at the time... think he got tired of seeing the Browns suck. I just started watching more football in the early 2000s and loved watching Dawkins and the Eagles just became my team kind of organically.

Sources: Boston's showing interest in a 3-team sign-and-trade w/ Kyrie Irving (Nets), Kemba Walker (Celtics) and Terry Rozier (Hornets). Boston wants to create a full MLE and would likely need to surrender at least a first-round pick to Nets. So far, talks are exploratory.

Edited by chiefs82

6 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Take Lebron out of the picture and he has as many rings as I do.

He had a great finals performance and hit the series-winning shot. Take Kyrie out of Cleveland and LeBron only has 2 rings.