2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

8 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

i feel like that's a 45-50 win team in the east tbh. i might be severely let down 

hey i'm sure you know more than i do, just feels like a bunch of miscast players thrown together from a bunch of bpa drafts. 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

hey i'm sure you know more than i do, just feels like a bunch of miscast players thrown together from a bunch of bpa drafts. 

nah i'm usually unrealistically optimistic in july and am surrounded by homer orlando fans irl, so was just curious if non-magic fans still think it's a dumb joke team. i wouldn't be shocked if they suck. but on paper it looks like it works imo 

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

So the Warriors can’t bring back Looney? 

Or even go after WCS? 

I met wcs just right before the postseason started. I said man I really wanted the celtics to take you. He said **** man, I might end up there

He called his shot, it's gonna happen

looking at some of these best remaining free agent lists and seeing like kanter, looney, WCS, Nerlens, etc... Khem Birch is better than all of them fwiw. i've mentioned it before, but nba twitter is sleeping on him hard. orl's been a breeding ground for reserve centers with O'Quinn and Dedmon the past five years. Khem is the best of the bunch. if you're team needs a 5 still, he should be at the top of your wish list 

4 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

how do people feel bout this magic squad at this point

PG: DJ Augustin | Markelle Fultz | Michael Carter-Williams 

SG: Evan Fournier | Terrence Ross

SF: Jonathan Isaac | Wesley Iwundu | Melvin Frazier

PF: Aaron Gordon | Al-Farouq Aminu | Chuma Okeke

C: Nikola Vucevic | Mo Bamba | Timofey Mozgov

Not going to lie, my first reaction was seeing Mosgov and thinking he still in the league?? 

You take what you want to take with that LOL. 

7 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Shift Klay at SF and you can play them together.

If you have to trade DLO next offseason? So be it, but the Warriors desperately needed another shot creator and shooter. 

As someone who really only follows the offseason for the drama and probably won't watch a single game, has Klay played much SF in the past? I know he hasn't had to the past few years

5 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

how do people feel bout this magic squad at this point

PG: DJ Augustin | Markelle Fultz | Michael Carter-Williams 

SG: Evan Fournier | Terrence Ross

SF: Jonathan Isaac | Wesley Iwundu | Melvin Frazier

PF: Aaron Gordon | Al-Farouq Aminu | Chuma Okeke

C: Nikola Vucevic | Mo Bamba | Timofey Mozgov

Seventh or eighth seed in the East.

3 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

If Kawhi was really set on the lakers, thus lakers bypassing other FA then why on earth would Kawhi contact KD last week? 

Because somebody tweeted that KD and Kawhi were chatting......w/o a clue that it really happened....it went viral and became truth?

3 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

If Kawhi was really set on the lakers, thus lakers bypassing other FA then why on earth would Kawhi contact KD last week? 

I mean that just shows he was open to going to the Clippers with another star. He did what a FA should do and keep all his options open. 

Saying that, no one really knows what that man will do lol. 

Archived