2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

11 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

To me, let the man take as much time as he needs to make his decision. He's making a life altering decision if he commits to four years with a team.

He had a year to think about it in Toronto...

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

He had a year to think about it in Toronto...

He just got done with his interviews a few days ago. 

If it was those phony type of meetings he took where he already knew where he was heading? That would be totally different. But clearly Kawhi is still contemplating his decision and isn't sure where he wants to sign at. 

14 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

The problem with the FAs available are they aren't guards. Danny Green isn't going to the Lakers. Besides that, who are the best PGs or SGs available?

You think he re-signs with Toronto? 

I'd go after Trey Burke if I were the Lakers. 

Lock up both Marcus Morris and JaMychal Green. 

Maybe sign Boogie I guess. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You think he re-signs with Toronto? 

I'd go after Trey Burke if I were the Lakers. 

Lock up both Marcus Morris and JaMychal Green. 

Maybe sign Boogie I guess. 

Its just a bunch of redundant dudes with Kuzma and AD who aren't good fits with eachother anyway. Kuzma is going to have to play 6th man, adding dudes like JaMychael Green and Mook Morris to play with AD and Lebron...meh. If the Lakers don't get Kawhi it really hurts the team. They were stuck though, had to go for him but this team would be so nice with like JJ Reddick, Patrick Beverley and Derrick Favors.

41 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

He just got done with his interviews a few days ago. 

If it was those phony type of meetings he took where he already knew where he was heading? That would be totally different. But clearly Kawhi is still contemplating his decision and isn't sure where he wants to sign at. 

I'm just saying he had a year in Toronto to decide if he wanted to stay there long term or come home to Southern California. It seems like his camp is encouraging him to delay his decision to create more buzz. 

32 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

The problem with the FAs available are they aren't guards. Danny Green isn't going to the Lakers. Besides that, who are the best PGs or SGs available?

They'll probably bring back Rondo and then add guys like Kyle Korver, JR Smith, and maybe Jordan Clarkson. 

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

The swift crash of Dwight will never not puzzle me. I don't think injuries alone explain it all, but then again, they sort of have to. Still hard to wrap my head around.

He’s a mental midget and Kobe obliterated whatever mental strength he did have. He could have been among the pantheon of great bigs if he just took the game more serious. He literally just relied on his athleticism which is why he vanished after his injuries.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm just saying he had a year in Toronto to decide if he wanted to stay there long term or come home to Southern California. It seems like his camp is encouraging him to delay his decision to create more buzz. 

You think Kawhi or his team care about creating buzz? Maybe before the season he thought he would come to the Lakers/Clippers for sure but winning a ring in Toronto has made this a tougher decision.

And obviously if he is thinking about coming to the Lakers, he wanted to make sure the FO is on the same page and it's not as dysfunctional as Magic made it out to be. 

Let the man take his time making his decision. 

Archived