2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, Danger said:

What does that matter. You said "He's likely going back to Utah." when there's been no reports of that being the case. Right now Utah is just another team to him. 

The team that he played on and already has relationships with. He’s close to our players, GM, and owner. He has lived in Utah the last year and a half and lived in Utah earlier in his career as well. Our GM said we’re interested in bringing him back. Considering he was with our team last year it’s definitely not out of the realm of possibility he returns.

Just now, NYRaider said:

The team that he played on and already has relationships with. He’s close to our players, GM, and owner. He has lived in Utah the last year and a half and lived in Utah earlier in his career as well. Our GM said we’re interested in bringing him back. Considering he was with our team last year it’s definitely not out of the realm of possibility he returns.

And he's also close to LeBron.

• Like 1

Just now, Danger said:

What team in the NBA right now has 3 stars? I really can't think of one.

I don't think any of your top 3 players are in the top 20 right now. I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks. If any of them are Top 25 players, it's barely.

Rudy Gobert, Donavan Mitchell, and Mike Conley are certainly top 25 players. If you believe otherwise you’re just hating at this point.  

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

He played in Utah for a half season. Beyond that the entire team is different from when he played there years ago. By that logic you could also say the same thing about Philly since he played the first handful of years of his career in Philadelphia. 

Rudy Gobert, Donavan Mitchell, and Mike Conley are certainly top 25 players. If you believe otherwise you’re just hating at this point.  

Name your top 25 players then. Because only Gobert was Top 25 in PER last season. I want to see what players you take all 3 of them over.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Utah will be a top 5 team in offensive and defensive efficiency. They have 3 top 25 players, a top 5 coach, and great role players. They will be a contender next season. But FF can’t accept that anything other than a team with two “stars” can win. Muh superteams! Remember when the Warriors beat the Raptors? A team built around 1 Star with great role players, defense, and shooting? Me neither. 

Might as well end the season now then.

Just now, Danger said:

He played in Utah for a half season. Beyond that the entire team is different from when he played there years ago. By that logic you could also say the same thing about Philly since he played the first handful of years of his career in Philadelphia. 

He played with our group last year. But okay there’s no way Kyle Korver is coming back!

The Utah hate and slander is hilarious. But it’s also a sign we’re a contender. Hate on it boys. 

We’ll see what happens. 

If it's Utah vs. the field, I'm easily taking the field.  I don't think the Lakers are out of the running, but they probably prefer Andre Iguodala to Kyle Korver but they can create a second FA slot by making THT a 2-way contract.

He played with our group last year. But okay there’s no way Kyle Korver is coming back!

The Utah hate and slander is hilarious. But it’s also a sign we’re a contender. Hate on it boys. 

It's not hate, it's just a check of your absurd homerism. You're making an *** of yourself, and in turn it's going to lead people to push back, how is this hard to understand? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Name your top 25 players then. Because only Gobert was Top 25 in PER last season. I want to see what players you take all 3 of them over.

If PER is all we’re using then Mitchell Robinson and Enes Kanter are top 25 players too. Nice!