#1 on the Waiver Wire!!! WOOF WOOF!

Mastercheddaar

I am defeated. I'll be in the bottom of this bottle over here until further notice.

Ibraheim Campbell over my son? Really, Sashi? The floor is his ceiling.

I will never understand keeping trash players like that over high upside guys.

Fire Chris Tabor if this was his call.

1 hour ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

For those of you worried about Kai Nacua being cut, take a deep breath.

There is a super-secret component of the NFL waiver rules, which states, "if a player has more vowels than consonants in their name and they are cut from the team after final cuts are made, the team is allowed to add them directly to their practice squad."

At least that is what I think it says.  I'd hate for us to lose him now, especially since so many of you have been huge supporters of his since signing after the draft.

You sir are the 2nd worst.

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

Need that to be true for real lol....

If he goes to the Steelers, @NudeTayne going to lose it and blame me....

"Blame" implies a subjective valuating of perceived responsibility; this is, however, 100% objectively your fault.

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You sir are the 2nd worst.

"Blame" implies a subjective valuating of perceived responsibility; this is, however, 100% objectively your fault.

Hahahahha.........

He's going to make the practice squad Tayne...unless he gets picked up by the steelers.....

Don't Stop Believin.....Hold on to that feelin.....

yiYnM1O.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Hahahahha.........

He's going to make the practice squad Tayne...unless he gets picked up by the steelers.....

Don't Stop Believin.....Hold on to that feelin.....

yiYnM1O.jpg

I'm starting to BELIEVE you've been a raper all along.

6 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I'm starting to BELIEVE you've been a raper all along.

WTF? Hell no...you're losing it Tayne and going wild...settle yourself...Kai is making the team

I predicted this exact scenario about him being cut after the first wave to make it to the practice squad...it's working out just how I thought and he will be on the team...

10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I've been dead on in regards to cuts for 2018. I think Colquitt gets cut next year and we draft a punter. JK Scott from Alabama will be draft eligible and he's a punting God.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/cleveland-browns/

shanked one yesterday fwiw, yeah?  But yeah, I could see Col'y goners'y next year.

32 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I've been dead on in regards to cuts for 2018. I think Colquitt gets cut next year and we draft a punter. JK Scott from Alabama will be draft eligible and he's a punting God.

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/cleveland-browns/

Colquitt has been amazing. I don't think we cut him but maybe sashi can get a 4th for him. 

1 hour ago, Mind Character said:

?? Link for Payton making the PS....

It would shock me as well that he would make it and not Leslie...

I read someone earlier on here post that he made it, I trusted it as accurate, now that I search though, I can not confirm it.  Only ones I see are Magee Holtz King and Murray.

Archived