#1 on the Waiver Wire!!! WOOF WOOF!

Mastercheddaar

Tells me Danny might be out for a while given the stacking of interior lineman....

Really hoping Kai, Higgins, and Holmes make the PS....I don't think Holmes does as he was a highly coveted late round player coming out of college given his 18 sacks...it would be a coup if we could get him to the PS...

For those of you worried about Kai Nacua being cut, take a deep breath.

There is a super-secret component of the NFL waiver rules, which states, "if a player has more vowels than consonants in their name and they are cut from the team after final cuts are made, the team is allowed to add them directly to their practice squad."

At least that is what I think it says.  I'd hate for us to lose him now, especially since so many of you have been huge supporters of his since signing after the draft.

7 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

For those of you worried about Kai Nacua being cut, take a deep breath.

There is a super-secret component of the NFL waiver rules, which states, "if a player has more vowels than consonants in their name and they are cut from the team after final cuts are made, the team is allowed to add them directly to their practice squad."

At least that is what I think it says.  I'd hate for us to lose him now, especially since so many of you have been huge supporters of his since signing after the draft.

Need that to be true for real lol....

If he goes to the Steelers, @NudeTayne going to lose it and blame me....

Archived