2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

Without KD, GS doesn’t win this game. If the Warriors did come back and win, it’d be like KD made the ultimate sacrifice for this team to win. 

Can the Warriors band together and rally two in a row? I think they’ll take Game 6, losing three in a row at home seems unlikely. But winning Game 7 seems like a longshot after getting destroyed this entire series. 

However, momentum is a scary thing, and anything can happen in a Game 7. If Curry, Thompson, and Draymond all get hot at the same time, we could see the Warriors raise the banners again. 

Head: Raptors in 7

Heart: Warriors in 7 clawing and fighting, Curry with a 3 to seal the championship. 

10 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

2 seconds? we had 16 to finish the game. Youre down 1 not 3

Lowry didn't get the ball until there were about 2 seconds.

Toronto/Kawhi really need to come up with better counters to those double teams.

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Lowry didn't get the ball until there were about 2 seconds.

Toronto/Kawhi really need to come up with better counters to those double teams.

Exactly, you're down by 1, you don't ******* settle for a low% perimeter shot. Youre at home and in the bonus, you drive that ball to the rim

Am I the only one who thinks if KD tore his Achilles he should be able to sue the s*** out of the Golden State Management and medical staff. If his career is screwed over he should be able to get three hundred million dollars plus in my opinion he may never be the same player if it is a torn Achilles.

Warriors really just can't score consistently without KD. The second half was pretty damn brutal until the three consecutive threes. Went from scoring 62 in the first half to 46 in the 2nd half and that was after those two threes from Klay and Curry's three at the end. 

Really hard time seeing how they stand up to Toronto on Thursday. No doubt Oracle will be nuts as it is the last game there, but after the initial punch, it will be tough coming the rest of the game. Just hope Iggy and Dray have good games and shoot the ball with confidence.

Klay all series though has been on fire. Against some top level defenders and he's still cooking from down town. Definitely a game.

Raptors 105 Warriors 98. 

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Am I the only one who thinks if KD tore his Achilles he should be able to sue the s*** out of the Golden State Management and medical staff. If his career is screwed over he should be able to get three hundred million dollars plus in my opinion he may never be the same player if it is a torn Achilles.

We’re talking about a grown man.  

Who would have know that the lost of Chelsea Lane would have such a huge impact on the Warriors season/future.

The Warriors training staff has to be in danger the way this season (and specifically this KD ordeal) has gone.

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Warriors will offer him the super max regardless of this injury I think.

And sue how exactly? Really hope he was smart enough to get a second opinion from an independent doctor but team doctors have been screwing athletes for decades. They work for the team and will damn near always do what is best for the team. This is why Barkley said he never trusted them.

11 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Exactly, you're down by 1, you don't ******* settle for a low% perimeter shot. Youre at home and in the bonus, you drive that ball to the rim

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? Are you saying Kawhi should have drove or Lowry? Because Lowry couldn't drive there. And Kawhi got doubled so he had to pass out as well. Down one though, he could have went faster in case they had to play the foul game as the Raptors had one timeout left I believe. But as for Lowry driving? Nah, that wasn't happening. 

Archived