2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

53 minutes ago, N4L said:

#28 defends better than Bell, gets more rebounds, and hits more shots. McKinnie has a knack for getting rebounds, especially on offense. 

Bell is a better passer and better at setting screens. We need guys to space the floor right now though.

McKinnie is also more consistent. Bell is very volatile. 

False.

9 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

False.

which part??

McKinnie is unquestionably a better rebounder and a better shooter. He is also better at guarding guys on the perimeter. 

Don't take my word for it, Steve Kerr is obviously playing McKinnie over Bell for a reason. 

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

False.

no its true. It seems like McKinnie is good for an extra 2-3 possessions a game from the way he plays on offense. He also doesnt blow wide open dunks. Jordan Bell has been extremely disappointing in every facet of his game this year. 

51 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

no its true. It seems like McKinnie is good for an extra 2-3 possessions a game from the way he plays on offense. He also doesnt blow wide open dunks. Jordan Bell has been extremely disappointing in every facet of his game this year. 

I've only been an NBA fan for the last month or so. Bell has been good when I've seen him. McKinnie does not do much. He's better than Jerebko though. Cook was also annoying me but he played well last game.

3 hours ago, N4L said:

which part??

McKinnie is unquestionably a better rebounder and a better shooter. He is also better at guarding guys on the perimeter. 

Don't take my word for it, Steve Kerr is obviously playing McKinnie over Bell for a reason. 

Bell isn't there mentally yet. McKinnie is the better player right now, and he helps with spacing.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Bell isn't there mentally yet. McKinnie is the better player right now, and he helps with spacing.

I have to stop coming to the basketball forum, I'm agreeing with you too much 

12 hours ago, El ramster said:

Lol.. Niners suck breh can’t believe you agreed to that deal. 

You ducked that sig bet bro, you are a coward. I said Niners finish with a better record than the Rams and you bottled it. SMH all talk...........

2 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You ducked that sig bet bro, you are a coward. I said Niners finish with a better record than the Rams and you bottled it. SMH all talk...........

First of all I’m making your sig I just suck now times 100..

second you ran so hard.

only n4l was dumb enough to take the bet. 

DeMar DeRozan giving himself credit for Toronto making the Finals is pure gold.

Also, can we make a forum rule to not post anything from that troll of a personality? I don't even want to say his name to add to his internet searches.

Archived