2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

7 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

How is that a kickball?  Man, classic hometown call.

Look at the free throw disparity. I don't want to hear anything about hometown calls. KD better man up and get on the court for Game 5.

EDIT: Didn't end up being as bad as I thought. But it was bad earlier in the game.

Just now, JBURGE said:

We've seen 3-1 leads blown before. 

I said I wasn't going to think TOR had a chance to win the series until they won their 3rd game.  So it's real now.

But yeah, we've been down this road before, and frankly, if KD returns, it will make a huge diff.   And even without KD, the Dubs really had a chance to blow the doors off TOR in the 1H.   So nothing's a given either way.

But yeah, we're in unchartered territory for TOR.   Kawhi was unreal, the O showed up in the 2H, and the D rotation going to zone just baffled the Dubs in the 2H.    Game 5 is going to be nuts in TOR, that Jurassic Park atmosphere must be unreal right now.     

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

Iguodala gotta take some heat.

He has been butt munch the last 2 games.

The fact he doesn't even look to shoot really hurts the offense. Then Green isn't hitting anything from down town and the role players aren't either. Really hard to win that way lol. 

Raptors point blank are superior in every sense though. Better offensively and defensively.

Ibaka looking like his prime self the last few games. 

These boys are gooooooood. 

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

Toronto has definitely played like a championship caliber team, regardless of any excuses or asterisks or anything.

Bingo! 

Just now, Mossburg said:

Only 3 teams have come back from down 3-1 without home court

Cleveland and who are the other two teams? Rockets against the Suns? What's the third team? 

6 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

We've seen 3-1 leads blown before. 

Sure, but it was blown by the team now trying to come back from 3-1 lol. 

You have little to worry about. These four games were not a fluke. The Warriors don't have this magical gear they can hit here to win three straight without KD. Not happening. 

Never in my wildest dreams did I think the Raptors would win both road games. Kawhi is getting to where he wants and the Raptors are punishing the double teams. Congrats to the Raptors. 

Steph was doo doo in this game. Warriors defense from possession to possession is so infuriating. They can lock you down one possession and just be terrible the next.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

all I can think about is How Kyrie and Brad Freakin Stevens F%cked this up. This could have been Boston's year.

Credit to Toronto. But they better not choke this shet away.

Y'all got smoked by a team the Raps smoked

They weren't even close to anything lol

If Kawhi leaves (I don't think he will if they win) then the Raps finna be the greatest one hit wonder of all time. Mid to high seed playoff team, champs, right back to mid seed playoff team. 

And oof the Bucks blew what might end up being their best chance to win a title between all the guys' cheap contracts and the Warriors being banged up. 

Archived