2019 CFB/2020 Draft Prospects

DreamKid

9 minutes ago, Danand said:

I might have misunderstood your point, but to me, it would not be a problem if Jerry Jeudy ran a 4.60 forty time og Tyler Biadasz having a bad bench press drill (he is injured so he wont do that) or runs bad.

I wasn't really trying to make a point, just kind of stating the nature of the beast.  I wouldn't care about those numbers from those guys either, they're cemented prospects. And all that would mean is that their displayed/beyond proven on field attributes aren't showing up in single drill/test. Not a big deal. 

29 minutes ago, Danand said:

I saw that comp picks should already have been announced. Don't know what the delay is.

I'm guessing it's due to the ongoing CBA negotiations. Either way, it's annoying ¬¬.

3 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Claypool popped when I was watching Boykin cut ups last year.

Haven’t watched him at all, but he popped to me in those drills. His hands look awfully smooth. He was more productive than Boykin. Might be a day 3 option to keep our eye on. I’ll at least be looking at some of his tape soon enough.

Edited by diamondbull424

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

Haven’t watched him at all, but he popped to me in those drills. His hands look awfully smooth. He was more productive than Boykin. Might be a day 3 option to keep our eye on. I’ll at least be looking at some of his tape soon enough.

Your boy DPJ dropped a monster Vert. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DreamKid said:

Your boy DPJ dropped a monster Vert. 

I think we’ve got to have a good amount of insider information with DPJ with Jim being the coach. We should get a good understanding as to his work ethic for sure. He was a top 5 star WR recruit coming out and with his tape and athleticism, he’s going to be a stud for sure IMO. See some similarities to Juju Smith-Schuster and DJ Moore. Kind of a cross between them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I think we’ve got to have a good amount of insider information with DPJ with Jim being the coach.

When you think about it, it is kind of weird that we've only really brought in two Michigan prospects up to this point(Wormley, Henry). 

Though I do wonder if we would've picked Chase Winovich instead of Jaylon had he lasted through just 9 more picks.