This Ain't Bills Talk 2.0 OT1

Thelonebillsfan

5 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I hate when I'm out of little footballs on this site. There are too many posts I agree with but dont have enough to add to actually post. 

Small world. I was unable to like this with a football!

13 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

I hate when I'm out of little footballs on this site. There are too many posts I agree with but dont have enough to add to actually post. 

A perk for being a mod should be unlimited footballs. C'mon! 

I'm from Chicago and my 5 friends and I just bought our tickets for Bills-Bears and booked an AirBnB for November 3rd!!

I've been there a couple times but our AirBnb is a little outside of where we usually stay. It's right in Allentown, is that still decently close to downtown Buffalo??

Planning on going out all day Saturday for college fball games then bottles at night but trying to get an idea if we're going to be able to walk or a cab will be necessary.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

I'm from Chicago and my 5 friends and I just bought our tickets for Bills-Bears and booked an AirBnB for November 3rd!!

I've been there a couple times but our AirBnb is a little outside of where we usually stay. It's right in Allentown, is that still decently close to downtown Buffalo??

Planning on going out all day Saturday for college fball games then bottles at night but trying to get an idea if we're going to be able to walk or a cab will be necessary.

Thanks!

You're probably going to need to take an uber downtown but its relatively close, I dont think it would be more than a five minute cab ride. There are some good bars in Allentown though, you wont have to go all the way downtown if you dont want to.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Hope you all are well, been a long time. 

My dad called me a few weeks ago and said he wanted to go on a father/son trip, and suggested a Bills game. So we got plane tickets, game tickets and will be going to the Bears game on the 4th. My first Bills game and I couldn't be more excited. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigBillsFan13 said:

My dad called me a few weeks ago and said he wanted to go on a father/son trip, and suggested a Bills game. So we got plane tickets, game tickets and will be going to the Bears game on the 4th. My first Bills game and I couldn't be more excited. 

Bet you got them super cheap lol. 

On 10/28/2018 at 8:02 AM, BigBillsFan13 said:

That's awesome. I'm going to the Jags game after Thanksgiving and going to the draft in Nashville. I was trying to go to a game earlier in the season as well but it didnt work out. 

• 2 weeks later...