Who will be the worst team in the NFL?

ClutchDJ

13 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

he "only" lost 11, so  Kind of misleading. He certainly needs to improve on it but the nature of the position will always lead to fumbles to a certain extent.

Lost is a pointless stat. That’s completely out of the Qbs control whether his team recovers or not. He fumbled 18 times which is unheard of. You’re really overrating his rookie season. He was a little better than I expected but he hasn’t proven much yet. Next year will be big for him, one way or another. We’ll find out a lot about Daniel Jones. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Lost is a pointless stat. That’s completely out of the Qbs control whether his team recovers or not. He fumbled 18 times which is unheard of. You’re really overrating his rookie season. He was a little better than I expected but he hasn’t proven much yet. Next year will be big for him, one way or another. We’ll find out a lot about Daniel Jones. 

Especially considering he only played 13 games :/ 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

you wanna try again? Wentz had 17 fumbles, allen, 16, lamar jackson had 15 last year. There plenty of more examples in Jones neighborhood. ITs needs to be approved upon but fumbles for qbs is a weird stat, theres no way the ball isnt at risk at some point during the drop back. QBs is in his delivery and someone hits the ball from behind, thats pretty much unavoidable. 

as i already said though, youve already made up your mind. you made a bunch of baseless claims and youre reasoning (at least what was given) was you spent hours on it. 

4 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

you wanna try again? Wentz had 17 fumbles, allen, 16, lamar jackson had 15 last year. There plenty of more examples in Jones neighborhood. ITs needs to be approved upon but fumbles for qbs is a weird stat, theres no way the ball isnt at risk at some point during the drop back. QBs is in his delivery and someone hits the ball from behind, thats pretty much unavoidable. 

as i already said though, youve already made up your mind. you made a bunch of baseless claims and youre reasoning (at least what was given) was you spent hours on it. 

I have not made up my mind. While GMen was calling Jones a proven prospect 100% after his first game against the Bucs, I told him I’ll reserve my evaluation for two full seasons. I could of commented multiplt multiple times after games this year and didn’t. You cannot judge a QB before two years. 

• Like 1

I hadn’t watched many Giants games this past season but what little I did see, Jones seems more like a backup than a starter. I know that probably irks some people but if anyone wants to link me some videos demonstrating this spark that’s allegedly there, I’m all eyes and ears.

52 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I have not made up my mind. While GMen was calling Jones a proven prospect 100% after his first game against the Bucs, I told him I’ll reserve my evaluation for two full seasons. I could of commented multiplt multiple times after games this year and didn’t. You cannot judge a QB before two years. 

well no. your clearly are trying to paint him in a certain way, evidenced by your comment above and even before that. the fumble thing took literally two minutes to look up...