Who will be the worst team in the NFL?

ClutchDJ

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the Titans won the division this year and this is coming from someone who hated them going into last season. Their defense is pretty good and they seem to be competitive in every game even with Mariota in and out of the lineup. I would be shocked if they were among the worst teams in the league this year.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, game3525 said:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if the Titans won the division this year and this is coming from someone who hated them going into last season. Their defense is pretty good and they seem to be competitive in every game even with Mariota in and out of the lineup. I would be shocked if they were among the worst teams in the league this year.

Yeah. They may not be great, but what they have absolutely assures they won’t be near the 1st pick. A good defense, good halfback behind a good offensive line, with a serviceable QB (and a serviceable QB behind him). Imo, the have a very high floor with a pretty low ceiling (unlike you I’d be very surprised to see them win the division).

• 5 months later...
On 5/25/2019 at 1:15 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Who would you guys even take? For what it's worth, I'm a big Dwayne Haskins fan.

On 5/25/2019 at 2:27 PM, HTTRDynasty said:

My hope is to trade back with a team in love with Tua and get a great haul of future picks. Hopefully we wouldn’t trade too far back though, because I want us to have a shot at drafting Jeudy.  Perfect scenario for us if we can land him after trading back. 

Change Jeudy to Young here. Though I wouldn’t exactly be miserable if we get Jeudy as a consolation. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/25/2019 at 8:26 AM, HTTRDynasty said:

Getting the first overall pick next year would be incredible luck... which is why it won’t happen. 

On 5/25/2019 at 1:15 PM, BleedTheClock said:

Who would you guys even take? For what it's worth, I'm a big Dwayne Haskins fan.

On 5/25/2019 at 2:27 PM, HTTRDynasty said:

My hope is to trade back with a team in love with Tua and get a great haul of future picks. Hopefully we wouldn’t trade too far back though, because I want us to have a shot at drafting Jeudy.  Perfect scenario for us if we can land him after trading back. 

Still in play... even without the first overall pick. 

Though I'd rather stay put and draft Young now.

55 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Nice job on the prediction. For 2020 I'll say it's a toss up between the Jaguars and Giants. Especially if the Jags lose Yannick. I do not like the Jags QB situation at all. And I can't see the Giants being much improved.

I’m pretty high on Minshew but if this means we end up with Trevor Lawrence, then I’d be pretty stoked.

3 minutes ago, Chops013 said:

I’m pretty high on Minshew but if this means we end up with Trevor Lawrence, then I’d be pretty stoked.

Probably Giants #1 and Jags #2. Someone will give Giants a random for Lawrence. Or they will pick Lawrence if Jones sucks. 

On 5/22/2019 at 11:52 AM, Danger said:

Barkley alone carries them to 4 wins.

Spot on!

On 5/22/2019 at 5:54 PM, Bearerofnews said:

I'mma go out on a limb and pick 2 playoff teams..  dont attack me. It's just a hunch. Eagles & Ravens.

lol, as usual.

On 5/24/2019 at 1:15 PM, game3525 said:

Washington

That team just seems to have the worst kind of luck in recent years. 

On 5/27/2019 at 10:07 AM, tom cody said:

The Bengals. I think they're on the way down big time. 

Damn good predictions here.

• Like 1