Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

32 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

although if matts is going to continue to be antitown by not anawering questions, i may put my vote there as well

I quoted you on that "saying things and not believing them" thing because I was speaking to your double speak.

But it sparked a memory about Dome. How Dome had me convinced all game that he thought I was scum just for it to be a ruse. I really think we should explore this. At least put pressure. 

What say you?

@SwAg @The LBC @Tk3 @squire12 @Ragnarok

Dome

@Dome

What game was it you did that too me? You bragged about it, so I know you remember. 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

You do better when you don’t talk. Do you have a sixth power you’d like to hard claim as well?

Watch. He knows exactly what I am talking about. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@Dome

What game was it you did that too me? You bragged about it, so I know you remember. 

Watch. He knows exactly what I am talking about. 

So no sixth power then or you just gonna keep avoiding me?

Vote Count

The Orca - 3 - bcb1213, The LBC, Whicker

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

Matts4313 - 6 - Pickle Rick, Mwil23, Utley, kingseanjohn, theuntouchable, Dome

kingseanjohn - 4 - TheKillerNacho, Tk3, ET80

Mwil23 - 1 - SwAg

SwAg - 1 - mission27

Malfatron - 3 - DingoLadd, squire12, MD4L

Utley - 1 - The Orca

Whicker - 1 - Forge

bcb1213 - 2 - Counselor, Malfatron

Dome - 1 - Matts4313

With 23 alive and 23 voting, it's 12 to lynch!

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Still dont know why I included this in the multi chain.

I will say this, Dome did this in another game. He went so hard against me all game I eventually just said "nah, he is a dumb civ, no civ does this". He was mafia. After the game he made sure to point out that his whole act was a charade because he knew it would work.

What has Dome added to the game outside of me/malf? 

Why is Dome insistent that he be linked to Malf?

What harm could their possibly be in lynching Dome?

Would love to hear all your thoughts. 

If this is your reason to lynch someone whose active then 

Face-palm 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

What a move.

I have a tendency to believe once people go past a certain level of stupid - they are just stupid and should be taken as such. Dome knows this. 

Hell, I think its Counselors entire Meta. He constantly pretends to be clueless so he doesnt have responsibility to his words/actions.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Interesting he only tagged 5 people. 

I tagged them for a reason. Swag/Malf/LBC for the general population vote. Rags, Squire and TK3 for the reasoned arguments.

I would have tagged @ET80 but he has already told me he isnt listening to me. So this is wasted effort.

Orca and pickle are great at finding arguments like this, but they are to scummy right now. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

If this is your reason to lynch someone whose active then 

Face-palm 

Thats not a reason to lynch. Its a reason not to lynch. 

IE - What does Dome add that we cant lose. 

Thats not a reason to lynch. Its a reason not to lynch. 

IE - What does Dome add that we cant lose. 

I don't have the foggiest idea cause he hasn't claimed 52 roles yet unless you for some reason kno? 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So no sixth power then or you just gonna keep avoiding me?

This question is so ridiculous it confuses me. So Im just going to waddle over yonder and pretend you didnt ask it. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

I don't have the foggiest idea cause he hasn't claimed 52 roles yet unless you for some reason kno? 

Im 1/3 of the game behind the rest of you. In my reading he has spent his entire game chasing me (something he has done before as mafia) and buddying Malf (something he does all the time). 

If he has added some other valuable input or furthered along conversations, I would like to hear it.

Heres what I dont understand; Whats the harm in pressuring him with so long to go until night? We have 6 hours, you can always change your vote. 

The only time I remember being mafia with Dome he wanted to fake us fighting the entire game so our co-scum could slide by. 

Trust me, this is not the first time he has done this. 

Its a brilliant ploy. I do the same.

He made some controversial posts early in the game. From my perspective, mafia tends to avoid doing so until the middle portions. I have him as town for similar reasons.

Archived