Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Is that why swag was lynched in lylo in the last micro game......

People who follow are usually scum.

Crazy how you’re able to dismiss trends that extend multiple games with a primacy bias, followed by some anecdote that makes no sense.

Dingo and Counselor lynched me following rack.    They were Town, not scum.  Oh, but you said usually, so they might be the exception.  Sorta like how last game might be the exception.

You seem so artificial this game.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Crazy how you’re able to dismiss trends that extend multiple games with a primacy bias, followed by some anecdote that makes no sense.

Dingo and Counselor lynched me following rack.    They were Town, not scum.  Oh, but you said usually, so they might be the exception.  Sorta like how last game might be the exception.

You seem so artificial this game.

In general scum follow and dont put themselves out there.  There are exceptions but the vast majority follow and dont step up to dominate the convo.  

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Begging to live is not a good look at all. 

I care less about that (other than the timing) and more about something else. 

Also, good look or bad, it's counselor. Standard rules of mafia don't apply. He doesn't align with typical mafia/scum protocols and it's a null tell to try and figure it out that way in my opinion

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I care less about that (other than the timing) and more about something else. 

Also, good look or bad, it's counselor. Standard rules of mafia don't apply. He doesn't align with typical mafia/scum protocols and it's a null tell to try and figure it out that way in my opinion

You think I put a target on Swag? I can protect Swag and that’s what I intend to do. If I get hit by mafia as a result then that saves one other Avenger Aligned character who has not used their power up hopefully to use on D2 or N2 or beyond. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

FACT

giphy.gif

tumblr_n3h284mE6a1qedt5eo1_250.gif

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You think I put a target on Swag? I can protect Swag and that’s what I intend to do.

Dude, there’s being NWO and then there’s being moronic and wreckless.

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If I get hit by mafia as a result then that saves one other Avenger Aligned character who has not used their power up hopefully to use on D2 or N2 or beyond. 

Why are you so certain he’s an avenger aligned player?

Archived