Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Dome said:

Vote matts. 

Danger told me, whicker and malf he might not play with matts again

Matts somehow knew danger had personal stuff going on? like they're BFFs texting back and forth?

Danger rage quits.

He was on a team with matts.

Word. Matts it is.

On 5/24/2019 at 11:05 PM, Matts4313 said:

He is going through some personal stuff. Dont be a d*ck

Not replaced yet. But you do understand we have a verified 100% non-town right?

We found a non-town. Exposed a bunch of people IMO. Had fun discussion. So I am pretty happy. 

And the best has yet to come!

On 5/24/2019 at 11:09 PM, Ragnarok said:

Ah, didn't know that.  My bad.

Sorry Danger.

This is the 'Danger going through personal stuff' everyone is talking about.  if it was brought up prior, I never saw it.  

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

My current vote is on Pickle. I don't like his D1 push on Matts over "the civs" slip. His avoidance of Rags' question is interesting to me as he was clearly involved in other aspects of the thread.

It's not just over "the civs" that one was the least damaging of the 3.  Why not put in the other 2 more damaging ones in your post 

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, you’d have to be an absolute basket cage to think scum didn’t use that night cancel.  It’s basically a re-do of D1, but with a town lynch to point fingers at.

if so, we subverted their expectations by lynching someone who wasnt a day 1 lynch target.

matts.

Just now, Malfatron said:

if so, we subverted their expectations by lynching someone who wasnt a day 1 lynch target.

matts.

Yeah, or they thought that.  But either way, Can’t forget KSJ and Pickle, but prudent to inquire elsewher at least

Archived